Thread: 3D Modeling question

Post 3D Modeling question

Do you have to purchase both the 2D and 3D modelilng suites to create desirable patterns?
    I have some artistic drawing ability but want to be able to bring them to life.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoheboe1 View Post
    Do you have to purchase both the 2D and 3D modelilng suites to create desirable patterns?
    I have some artistic drawing ability but want to be able to bring them to life.
    From your question, I see that you are better equipped than the average bear.

If I had a restricted budget, my first choice would be the 3D package as it provides a wealth of contour variations. The 2D package gives us items that some may already have in Corel or Aspire. 2D is an economical alternative. Having one or both (2D & 3D) should negate the major need to purchase or master Aspire or Corel to accomplish the task.

I bought both, and I'm learning quite a bit as my shared lessons might indicate.
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

Thanks for you reply. I was holding back until I could get more information on these products. I do have a limited budget and wanted to make sure the new programs would take me to a whole new level. I watched the AskBud videos, but they were fairly basic, not alot of detailed creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoheboe1 View Post
    Thanks for you reply. I was holding back until I could get more information on these products. I do have a limited budget and wanted to make sure the new programs would take me to a whole new level. I watched the AskBud videos, but they were fairly basic, not alot of detailed creativity.
    Please be advised that I'm learning the ins & outs of the new software, on the fly, as I make the "Part-1" series. I'm not, in any way, trying to do anything but help folks get a basic feel for the new tool. Michael Tyler and LHR are both working on tutorials as well, which I expect will be much more involved.

Before I drove a car or van, I walked, and then had a bike, next a moped, and I'm still not ready for a Greyhound or a Semi!
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29