Thread: Probe won't plug in

Default Probe won't plug in

Okay, I realize this is almost so simplistic as to be ridiculous, but here it is. I have a C machine, and I purchased a new probe from the conference. When I go to plug it into the top left side outlet, using the extension, it just won't plug. I read that the small plastic release may be top or bottom. I've tried both. It just doesn't make a secure enough attachment for the machine to recognize the probe is attached. Additionally, it just doesn't 'look right', if you know what I mean. Any thoughts and any suggestions appreciated? Thank you.

Can you post a pic to take a look at it?
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

Sure, thank you, I will post when i'm back by the machine this evening.

Lo and behold, I go to the machine camera in hand, and decided to give it another try. It went perfectly and the sensor now reads "closed". I have absolutely no idea what I did differently this time but looks like problems solved at least this time. Many thanks for your offer of help.

Another case of "not holding your mouth just right". LOL.

By the way, Thank You So Much for all of your assistance during the conference. I couldn't have done it without you!

Connie
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Sorry, Connie, just saw this message. Right--I have no idea why I couldn't plug in the probe. It's one of those Duh moments.

But I enjoyed working at LHR for a few hours . With the conference in my backyard, I wouldn't feel right about not pitching in to help out. And I know all of you worked hard to make the conference fun and informative. I want to say thank you for the entire event. I met great people and learned a ton.