Thread: Problem loading 1.183

Default Problem loading 1.183

Connie, I have tried numerous time to upload the new addition 1.183 to my windows vista to no avail. It continues to give me an error message of " Error opening file for writing Program Files (x86) Carvewrigh\NMTLib.dll" Then it gives me three option of Abort, Retry, Cancel the only option that works is Abort. Then I am back to square on with 1.183.

Also, during the conference you mentioned something about going to pattern help and manage license. My bring up the window that says Installed Features Licenses:* Basic

I don't ever remember going to this site and selecting the activate license selection, could you look at my system and let me know if this is something I need to do in order to update to 1.183

Is this also where I go to activate the license of the scanning probe that I purchased at Conference. If this isn't where I need to address this issue, please put in proper file and reply. Thanks

RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

I got a similar answer with win7 - but just hit "retry" about 15 times and eventually it worked - I think it may have been my anti-virus checking it out before things cleared the system.

Lawrence

Canemaker--Have you closed Designer before running the update?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

George
    Life is short....drink the good wine first!