Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Winchester Gun Display

Thanks guys. Over the years I've received help from others with no questions asked. There really are a great group of people on this forum, just look at the number of hits it gets in one day. I am working on another gun display but this time it will just be for three Winchesters. Those three guns have been written up in various books and are currently valued at $50,000, so it won't be all that big but yet it has to protect those three guns. They are called the Robert Auth Winchesters for those of you collect good guns. It will also have the Winchester rider and horse. As to the copyright on the Winchester logo I talked with their legal department and I didn't get a no, so I went for it. Thanks for the comments and the help Ed.
    In Him, Mike
    msphilpott@tnet.biz

You did an amazing job on that project-- very, VERY well done.

One suggestion (and it is a very small one and is personal preference only and I'm sure you already know this) When you do the next horse carve, consider adding a carve region. To me, it makes a carve stand out better. The difference is

This

Versus This

I'm just nit-picking here because the piece is really beautiful and I like your work VERY much.

Well done,
    Lawrence

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12