Thread: Can't delete pattern

Default Can't delete pattern

Somehow I ended up with 3 Favorites categories in my Pattern Menu.(see attachment) The first category works fine. I can add, delete etc. The second and third Favorites categories are locked as well as the 2 patterns in the root. I have tried to delete them but can't. The Basic category is also locked which makes sense so I can't delete the basic patterns. So how do I get rid of the rogue Favorites?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carvewright.jpg  

You might have to remove the extra favorites that are in your user account file.

Mine is located in C:\Users\Owner\CarveWright. If you have extra favorites mpn in that folder you can either rename or delete them..
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Quote Originally Posted by fwharris View Post
    You might have to remove the extra favorites that are in your user account file.

Mine is located in C:\Users\Owner\CarveWright. If you have extra favorites mpn in that folder you can either rename or delete them..
    Thats I didn't know that. Now I can get read of the extras in my patterns.
    Leo Davenport
    Enjoy Life Carve Something everyday

Thanks, that did the trick. It was a bit tricky because it wasn't easy to identify which file was which but I finally figured it out.

thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Azpark View Post
    Thanks, that did the trick. It was a bit tricky because it wasn't easy to identify which file was which but I finally figured it out.

thanks again
    Your very welcome!!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.