Thread: Cabinet Door

Default Cabinet Door

Have not got my bit set yet to try this. Do any of you think it would turn out like it looks on designer?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Jim Barrington

I think it looks great I was wondering what type of design would be nice but not too much or gaudy.

I think you hit it on the head. may i have permission to use it?

Tim

I have a set of templates for making that design (and others)with a regular router and a special bit. It;s actually much faster than the CW could do it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dscn6408_997.jpg  
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

I created this in designer off of a sketch of a friends cabinet door. How long does the cut take with the templates and bit. Designer estimates about half hour for the complete job. Who makes the templates?

Feel free to use it for your own use. But, since this design is created by a template manufactured by someone, the design maybe copyrighted. I would look into it further before I sold anything with the design produced in the CW.
    Jim Barrington

Quote Originally Posted by JBarr
    I created this in designer off of a sketch of a friends cabinet door. How long does the cut take with the templates and bit. Designer estimates about half hour for the complete job. Who makes the templates?

Feel free to use it for your own use. But, since this design is created by a template manufactured by someone, the design maybe copyrighted. I would look into it further before I sold anything with the design produced in the CW.
    Takes about 15 min., & I can't remember the name of the Mfg. but they are marked by several of the WW cataloges.
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66