Hey all... for those of you who remember me I have been fighting IV Stage Lung Cancer since September of last year. I have been through 9 rounds of Chemo to date (still much more to come) but doing great. You would NEVER know I had anything wrong with me (except that I need to get back in the gym HAHHA)! I had to take a break from all things work related for quite awhile but now I am iching to get back into my shop and start making some dust. I appreciate everyone that wrote, prayed, and encouraged me along the way. Last exam Doc said my Kidney is completely restored to normal, my Lymph System back to 100%, and one of the 3 tumors in my liver have compltely healed. The last two have stopped shrinking BUT they are now showing less mass which is a indication that they are dying. My Tumor blood count (CA-19-9) has gone from the original 234,000 to 1,400 and it is still on the decrease. Though most people in my stage are not given the option of surgery (I have to use the VA) because of my relitive overall health, age, strength, and a few other things, Doc feels confient when I plateau I will be up for a surgery to remove the remaining tumors in my liver. GOD IS GOOD! I was supposed to die within 6 months... it has now been 9 moths and I ain't going anywhere! Anyway I know this post is probably in the wrong spot but this is where I always hung out before and I know most who know me are probably going to read it here if anywhere! See you all soon on the board!

Robert Briggs
rabdesignsinwood.com