Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "I'm Back" in God's Arms. RIP Robert Briggs

Default "I'm Back" in God's Arms. RIP Robert Briggs

Hey all... for those of you who remember me I have been fighting IV Stage Lung Cancer since September of last year. I have been through 9 rounds of Chemo to date (still much more to come) but doing great. You would NEVER know I had anything wrong with me (except that I need to get back in the gym HAHHA)! I had to take a break from all things work related for quite awhile but now I am iching to get back into my shop and start making some dust. I appreciate everyone that wrote, prayed, and encouraged me along the way. Last exam Doc said my Kidney is completely restored to normal, my Lymph System back to 100%, and one of the 3 tumors in my liver have compltely healed. The last two have stopped shrinking BUT they are now showing less mass which is a indication that they are dying. My Tumor blood count (CA-19-9) has gone from the original 234,000 to 1,400 and it is still on the decrease. Though most people in my stage are not given the option of surgery (I have to use the VA) because of my relitive overall health, age, strength, and a few other things, Doc feels confient when I plateau I will be up for a surgery to remove the remaining tumors in my liver. GOD IS GOOD! I was supposed to die within 6 months... it has now been 9 moths and I ain't going anywhere! Anyway I know this post is probably in the wrong spot but this is where I always hung out before and I know most who know me are probably going to read it here if anywhere! See you all soon on the board!

Robert Briggs
    rabdesignsinwood.com

My Company Site My Company Blog My Church Blog My Church Website My Patterns

Robert,

Thank you so much for sharing the praise report! Great to hear you are doing so well and I'm very happy for your family, as well.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Thank you Micheal!

My Company Site My Company Blog My Church Blog My Church Website My Patterns

Robert it is great to see you here. I am glad you are well on your way to a complete recovery. Yes God is good, and you kept your faith.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

5. Default

Robert
    Great to hear from you. I have to admit I wasn't expecting that kind of good news!! It's good to have you back.

Rob - I can only imagine what you've been going through these past months...I couldn't be happier for you with regard to your success in this battle to date.

Keep up the fight, friend.
    Livin' Life
    Lovin' My Carvewright

Glad you're back amigo and holding strong. With the "man upstairs" by your side....... it's all good!
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

Rob sounds like you have had a tough road but at least a longer road than expected. Glad you are doing better and iching to get back to the shop. You are among a distant family here who is wishing you the best!

All The Time! Glad to hear it Rob! Welcome back!
    Steve

Centerline
    Pattern Editor
    Conforming Vectors
    DXF Importer
    STL Importer
    2D Advanced Tools
    Designer 1.187, 2.007 and **NONE** on Mac OS 10.15.6 and Windows 10 via Parallels on Mac

It's always Great to hear Good News from one of our CW Forum Family Members Rob, -- Glad to see you back!
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast