Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: "I'm Back" in God's Arms. RIP Robert Briggs

Rob,

We're keeping you in our thoughts and prayers my friend.
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

From my heart I say thank you. They say I have between 4 weeks to 2 months without Gods intervention I and ky wife are fine but please pray for ky kids for.a.9 & 12 to wrap their heads around its a little to much. I am not quitting but unless the Lord build the house we labour in vain. It's in Gods hands now. I started radiation today so we will see. God bless and.keep you all.

My Company Site My Company Blog My Church Blog My Church Website My Patterns

Robert keep your faith, keep fighting, you can beat this. You will be in my prayers. God bless you.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

I lost both my parents to cancer. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Leo Davenport
    Enjoy Life Carve Something everyday

Robert, as you mentioned.."without god's intervention". However, that's God you're talking about. he was... is... and always will be. He decides, we follow.... Keep the faith and go as far as he wants. IF he decides its time and its enough, you'll know cause he will let you know. Until then you keep on "keeping on" Amigo. The road may be hard, but he's there every step of the way ... with or without invitation. : ) So... you are in my prayers & I'm sure in many CWers prayers too. Take care, get rest, get tough, & get back to us soon..... we'll be here waitin' on ya... some cussin' at the machine, some smiling, some yelling, but we'll be here Amigo.
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

Robert,

You are in my prays.

God Bless You.
    Happy Carving

Robert D.
    rcdages

CarveWright START U Team Member.

The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut
    that held it's ground.

7. Default

Rob,
    Just checkin' in with ya buddy. I hope things are going better and maybe you have had some good news (I hope). We're all still thinking about you and your family.

Welcome back Rob!
    Lee
    Pop's Fix It Shop, We won't make it any worse.. Using "A" machines 1.187 1.188 ,2.007, 3.103
    2 Machines no waiting.

I'm sure Robert will pop in and let us know how he is doing, soon. My understanding is, he finished a round of chemo yesterday and is weak, but still has the fight in him and faith in God. Let's all continue to keep him in our thoughts and prayers.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Bonney Lake, Washington, United States, 113160055365328, Bonney Lake, Washington

This is from Robert's FB page July 14. Keep those prayers going to him!
    Don't have much to tell. Treatment for radiation goes through wednesday. Then its going to take them days/weeks to know how I'm responding. As of now I am wheelchair bound for the most part and believe it or nor I'm getting cataracts which means I'm going to have to to have lenses replacement surgery in 5-6 months if all goes good. I hope my brain swelling will go down after treatment ends which will give me balance back.
    Tom Watson
    Two CW's and D.C.-Top Mount Insert @ Ringneckblues.com Get the dust out!!
    50" X 48" PDJ Pilot Pro CNC http://www.pdjinc.com

Check out my Facebook page for current carvings at http://www.facebook.com/signsinwood

Watsons Wooden Words http://www.signsinwood.com & Messages in Wood http://www.messagesinwood.com/

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast