Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: NEW 3d Pattern Modeling & Drawing Suite - SNEAK PEEK!

Quote Originally Posted by chcraft View Post
    This was not my First project on the Carvewright but the first using the new 3D Modeling Suite. It is really easy to use.
    Doesn't matter what project is still very nicly done. Please psot when you carve
    Leo Davenport
    Enjoy Life Carve Something everyday

Very nice.
    Happy Carving

Robert D.
    rcdages

CarveWright START U Team Member.

The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut
    that held it's ground.

Any tips on how you did the frame?

I've been wanting to do that for some time now.

Kenny

I just purchased the new draw suite, but having a hard time. I finally figured out of what I needed, but I can't seem to get the pattern to rotate after I completed the drawing. Also, does anybody have any user instruction on this, I could sure use it. thanks
    Andrea

Quote Originally Posted by andes View Post
    I just purchased the new draw suite, but having a hard time. I finally figured out of what I needed, but I can't seem to get the pattern to rotate after I completed the drawing. Also, does anybody have any user instruction on this, I could sure use it. thanks
    Bud Has posted several Tutorials on his web site. http://www2.wcoil.com/~nharbison/cw-...0downloads.htm. Good Luck
    Leo Davenport
    Enjoy Life Carve Something everyday

Have you seen any of the 2D & 3D lessons I've made this week? If not, go here: http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...5383-tutorials
    It takes you to my download page.

You rotate problem may be covered in my lesson titled "Rotate a Connected Line Figure".
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gapdev View Post
    Any tips on how you did the frame?

I've been wanting to do that for some time now.

Kenny
    I will put a quick explanation together and post it shortly. In the meantime AskBud has some tutorials that may help. The links are in the replies below.

Hi Andrea!

Perhaps the video tutorial I released recently will help you get a good start on the new drawing tools. There are two versions...one is a streaming video with a Table of Contents that makes it convenient to click and go to a section on the video. The other is a downloadable 88 MB WMV that you can store and watch on your own computer. (The WMV filetype doesn't support the Table of Contents function, but you can scroll through the video manually, as normal.)

The video covers all five of the main tools included in the CarveWright 2D Suite. The video is about 40 minutes in length and features examples and tips of how each tool can be used.

The five primary tools are:

• Offset Path Tool
    • Trim Vector Tool
    • Smart Spline Drawing Tool
    • Copy-Offset Tool
    • Import Tracing Image Function/Tool

Call or email me if you have any questions I can help you with. You cannot rotate vectors...BUT you can make enclosed vectors into a carve region, save as a PTN, put the PTN on the board, rotate that any way you wish, then use the Outline Tool to make your new outline!
    Last edited by mtylerfl; 07-11-2012 at 06:58 AM.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

I will put a quick explanation together and post it shortly.
    Thanks. Looking forward to it.

Kenny

Yes I did watch it, great video. I have a few questions through, I am doing a two piece project, IM, me your email and I will email you the details and questions. Thanks
    Andrea

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast