Feom one issue to the next!

I did get confirmation that the CW-C version can be run at 94# if it has the heavy duty belts. I did successfully carved a very simple sign.

For my second carve, I chose to use rails to save on wood waste. In Designer, I created a more detailed sign which I set to be 12 x 6 x .75. I created two rails 19 x 1.5 x .75 and secured them to edges of the board (12 x 6 x .75) - centering the board in the middle of the 19" rails. I taped the ends as shown in the April 2008 Tips and Tricks document. Here is what happens when I try to carve the sign. When prompted to keep under rollers and I selected both Yes and no and I got the same issue. It tells me that the board is 6.0.66 x 6.00 and asks me 1. Keep original size, 2. Scale to Board, 3. Load new board. I have tried multiple time and I get the same result.

I decided to forget about using rails for now so I cut a board, 19 x 6 x .75 for my 12 x 6 x .75 carving. I get the same results when I try to carve. In both scenarios, the CW does the "Homing", then it measures the board. The board is moved completely from one end to the other but still states that it 6.066 x 6.00. What am I doing wrong?

Reid