Thread: Shop vac test Erwin Products version C dust collector

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Shop vac test Erwin Products version C dust collector

I just posted a YouTube video of my ERWIN PRODUCTS VERSION C DUST COLLECTOR using a standard 16 gallon Craftsman shop vac which surprised even myself with almost total dust collection. The version C unit features a new quick release extension which can be removed and re-installed in seconds with no tools or loose hardware, just two snap latches. The version C extension has also been redesigned to obtain optimum suction very close to the cutter. Although the shop vac results were excellent I would still recommend a 1 1/2 hp or larger dust collector as they are designed for continuous operation and are much quieter and will do an even better job.
    Also, I am strongly considering getting a table at the Houston show to present my dust collector. I am dedicated in making my ERWIN PRODUCTS DUST COLLECTOR the best available for the CarveWright and Compucarve machines.

http://www.erwinproducts.com

Located in the beautiful Ozark Mountains on Table Rock Lake just outside Branson Missouri, please visit if your in the area (417) 449-7760
    Erwin
    Last edited by mcQ; 05-23-2012 at 08:47 AM.