Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shop Safety Reminder-Warning Graphic

Connie,

How did you get a picture of my hand from high school? I did the exact same thing back in my sophomore year of high school...
    Sonuva Nutcracker!

Alex
    Carvewright

Quote Originally Posted by atauer View Post
    Connie,

How did you get a picture of my hand from high school? I did the exact same thing back in my sophomore year of high school...
    Feminine hand alex!

I never noticed til u showed me today. I don't think they were able to sew anything back in missy's hand.

I have another friend that recently lost middle finger on right hand. Smooched between truck and gate.

My cousin got his hand caught between boat trailer and hitch last year. He didn't loose any fingers but has had 7 surgeries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Things do go wrong in an instant. My husband recently had a run in with a jointer. Looks like it will require plastic surgery and we are waiting for the referral to get this taken care of.
    Last edited by lone star; 06-15-2012 at 07:43 PM.

The second time I did the number on my fingers, I came up with the $$ for a Sawstop. Every day using a tablesaw and sooner or later it'll get you.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN7332.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	53964
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

North Little Rock, Arkansas, United States, 106213912742565, North Little Rock, Arkansas

I don't have pictures, but I had a run in with a Saito 180 4 stroke airplaine engine, lost my birdie finger at the middle knuckle, 44 stiches on the other 3 fingers. Tip of the Year, never stick you hand into a rotating propeller....

Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

You know the old saying. "There are those that have and those that have not yet"

Leo

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by crash5050 View Post
    I don't have pictures, but I had a run in with a Saito 180 4 stroke airplaine engine, lost my birdie finger at the middle knuckle, 44 stiches on the other 3 fingers. Tip of the Year, never stick you hand into a rotating propeller....
    Years ago I used to fly 1/4 Gere Sports, pitts and others. A 16" prop can wack you pretty good!

Just saw that there is now an alternative to SawStop.
    Here is a link to the loud video.
    Ken,
    V-1, 2, & 3

When the People fear their Government, there is Tyranny.
    When the Government fears the People, there is Liberty.
    - Thomas Jefferson

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
    - Mohandas Gandhi

Thanks for the reminder, one thing I used to say during my military days on the flightily was "thing can go from "bad" to "OH My God" in no time at all"

That almost happened a while back and now I'm so afraid to use my tablesaw but I have to in some projects. Terrible feeling I must say! I am considering the saw-stop for sure.
    We can never be careful enough around tools!

Suzanne

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast