Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unknown Carvers Confusion

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fwharris View Post
    Got to ask, Since you did buy the disks (does that mean more than one?), how do you feel now knowing that what you paid for from Ebay was available for free? Did you give the seller any feedback concerning this issue?
    I just reread your question and are you talking about leaving feedback after I found out the patterns came from this forum? I found out only a few weeks ago and I bought the disks almost a year ago. You can not go back later and leave feedback. You only have so much time (i think like 30 days) after a sale to leave feedback so I could not go back and change it or leave additional feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by fwharris View Post
    Got for it! That is what is all about. Sharing our designs so that people have things to carve and help them with their design requests for carving. The greatest feature of this forum when I got started. Many used what was being asked and posted/shared as a learning tool to learn how to use designer and the pattern editor. Ken, Doc, Jerry, BJB and many others taught me a lot about the tools.
    Thanks for the answer.

My 3rd machine was shipped from Carvewright on Wednesday. As soon as I get it I will be ordering your dust collector. I have it both of my other machines and it has made carving fun again.

Leo

3. Default

You're a lucky guy Leo! I'm still just dreaming of a third machine. The two I have are humming just about everyday. My #1 machine still has the QC chuck on it but it was one of the good ones that still works perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by ladjr View Post
    Thanks for the answer.

My 3rd machine was shipped from Carvewright on Wednesday. As soon as I get it I will be ordering your dust collector. I have it both of my other machines and it has made carving fun again.

Leo
    Leo,

Thank you sir! Send me an email when your ready, special deal !
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Quote Originally Posted by jpaluck View Post
    Unknown

I have NEVER found it angry at all nor accusutory. Actually one of the best groups of guys I found on the net. Everyone pretty much helps each other out shares their stuff etc...they just get pissed when folks steal from them as a community..can't blame them on that one..showed you the e-bay with one of mine there...what a scumbag. SFSALES2000 was actually on this forum...lol cant mention name or my post get deleted...so a lot us know who the guy is....Funny after some folks broke him out he never came back...lol
    John

I have to agree with you. I mostly read the forum nowadays. Still try to read every post even though I have not use the Carvewrigt in over 2 years. I enjoy reading and keeping up with the people here. I upgraded machines so I don't use ptn or mpc files any more. Personally it is just a hobby for me and never sold patterns.. sold few carvings for that matter. I donate some of my work and give them away to friends and family and I find that more rewarding to me than any monetary gains could ever bring. I follow several forums and this one has some good peeps on it.

Dan

So unknowncarver, why dont you introduce yourself, where you from and why the mysterious forum name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

http://stockphotolicense.com/faq/ - This is a good guide to start with.

I posted a PDF about this WEB page.

I started to buy Royalty-Free image designs to make my CD/DVD’s that I offer for donations. This Bird Illustrations book has 419 designs. I like to use this type image to start making PTN for my CW unit.

I think it is better to be safe then sorry. BJB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bird Book.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    So unknowncarver, why dont you introduce yourself, where you from and why the mysterious forum name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always liked the unknown comic from the old gong show so I named myself the unknown carver. My name is James and I am from Florida. Nice to meet you Lynn.

9. Default

BJ, thanks for the pdf. It was good information. This part seems especially to apply.

[ What is a photo ‘mash-up’ or derivative work?
    A mashup or mash-up is any Digital media content containing any or all of text, graphics, audio, video and animation drawn from pre-existing sources, to create a new derivative work. If you are creating a “mash-up” or derivative work you still need to license the underlying images or illustrations that will be used to create the final project. ]

10. Default

In case anyone does not know the unknown comic here is a video.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast