Quote Originally Posted by dcalvin4 View Post
did anyone know that the RIDGID power tool company has this a lock on pwr tool colors this is written on the box my tool came in '' The orange color used on this product and the combination of orange and grey are trademarks for RIDGID brand power tools ''
what the hello is going on here i mean i dont have a degree of anykind but i think this statement is so openended that i stinks i think 2 lawyers could fight this out till kingdum come and ya know what the guy with the most money wins so nobody paint anything orange ang grey or your arse maybe sitting in the slammer waiting bail so i am off to warsh the orange hi lights out of my grey 63 year old hair before the feds show up surround my house in the middle of the night and take me down oh i cant warsh my hair in the sink as the chemicals from the dye may pollute thi sewer and the has mat team will get me this whole stinks i think ill get a trade mark on the color green so everytime anyone plants gras they have to pay me bigtime dont pay any attension to the man behind the screen well our ohio congrassman JIM TRAFFICANT got so fed up with the rheteric that his final words after his statements in congress was beam me up Scotty
and i say stop the merrygo round and let get the hello off
dont mind me me i get roudy from time to time
hope you all laugh as much i did writing this
denny
Understand completely! And yes I did