Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Unknown Carvers Confusion

Quote Originally Posted by dcalvin4 View Post
    did anyone know that the RIDGID power tool company has this a lock on pwr tool colors this is written on the box my tool came in '' The orange color used on this product and the combination of orange and grey are trademarks for RIDGID brand power tools ''
    what the hello is going on here i mean i dont have a degree of anykind but i think this statement is so openended that i stinks i think 2 lawyers could fight this out till kingdum come and ya know what the guy with the most money wins so nobody paint anything orange ang grey or your arse maybe sitting in the slammer waiting bail so i am off to warsh the orange hi lights out of my grey 63 year old hair before the feds show up surround my house in the middle of the night and take me down oh i cant warsh my hair in the sink as the chemicals from the dye may pollute thi sewer and the has mat team will get me this whole stinks i think ill get a trade mark on the color green so everytime anyone plants gras they have to pay me bigtime dont pay any attension to the man behind the screen well our ohio congrassman JIM TRAFFICANT got so fed up with the rheteric that his final words after his statements in congress was beam me up Scotty
    and i say stop the merrygo round and let get the hello off
    dont mind me me i get roudy from time to time
    hope you all laugh as much i did writing this
    denny
    Understand completely! And yes I did
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Quote Originally Posted by eelamb View Post
    BJB you are right but the code is embedded in the PTN file. Only the creator of the PTN can edit the PTN file.
    Very true-very true I thnk that's great.
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

BJB I too think it is great.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345