Thread: A few patterns needed

Default A few patterns needed

I searched the pattern store and did not find a pattern that would work. I need to make a sign that reads "Salt Bread Wine" So I need a salt shaker, a loaf of bread, and a wine glass. Or a wine glass with a bottle and grapes.

I appreciate any help,

Thank you,

Ike

Ike,

Shoot me a pm with your e-mail and I will send them to you. Not gonna post here cause our e-bay buddy sfsales2000 is back selling other people's patterns. Im not interested in contributing to his collection. This are all very simple...mostly just some quick revolves and the bread exporteed to zbrush to add some noise to give it texture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ike_set_wine_salt_bread.jpg   Ike_set_wine_salt_bread_moi.jpg  
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

Quote Originally Posted by jpaluck View Post
    Ike,

Shoot me a pm with your e-mail and I will send them to you. Not gonna post here cause our e-bay buddy sfsales2000 is back selling other people's patterns. Im not interested in contributing to his collection. This are all very simple...mostly just some quick revolves and the bread exporteed to zbrush to add some noise to give it texture.

Thank you so much John I sent an pm to you!

Rick

Nice work John, Ike you got the pro to make them for you. I just saw your post but John beat me to it. But like John I will not post anything here!
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by eelamb View Post
    Nice work John, Ike you got the pro to make them for you. I just saw your post but John beat me to it. But like John I will not post anything here!
    Thanks Eddie, I appreciate it and you are so correct John is a pro and took care of me again!

Deleted by admin.
    Last edited by lynnfrwd; 04-29-2012 at 08:13 AM.
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com