Page 331 of 332 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332 LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3315

Thread: Pattern sharing depot

Quote Originally Posted by bergerud View Post
    The best one of these is only about 1 inch by 1 inch square at a resolution of 72. I don't think there is much anyone can do with it. The bronze photos are about 45 by 34 inches but they are still at a resolution of 72 and appear to be an enlargement of a much smaller photo. I tried changing the size and increasing the resolution with Photoshop but it did not help. The only other solution that I can see is to completely remodel the whole thing. Even then, that would take a long time and probably be cost prohibitive. I think that is why no one had a good solution to the original post back in April. If the photos were of a better quality there MAY be a better chance.
    Last edited by SteveNelson46; 08-10-2016 at 12:05 PM.
    Steve

Jeff, stated here you were going to write how to organize favorites, did you do this and if so where is it hid. I realise this was 50 years ago,,but there is some really neat things here.
    thank you,
    Lonnie

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Birt View Post
    With the number of registerd users nearing 700 and posts nearing 5,000 it can be really difficult to search through everything to find a post where someone shared a pattern file (.ptn), doubly so if you are a new member. I thought it might be nice to have a single thread to act as a depot for the pattern files folks would like to share. If you are sharing a pattern here please make sure it is NOT a commercial pattern.

READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY:
    Pattern files have to be 'zipped' before being uploaded to the forum; which means you need to 'un-zip' the file after you download it. I borrowed the excellent picture that Jon Jantz (look just below here) posted the other day that shows how to add pattern files to your 'Favorites' folder in Designer. In words: Open Designer, click on the 'Shell' icon to open up the patterns, right click on "Favorites", click on "Import", navigate to where you saved you pattern.

I have a request, would someone mind writing up a short and simple, how to zip and unzip a file (PC and MAC) for those folks who may not know yet. I will write up a short how to on organizing the 'Favorites' folder and we can add them here as instructions for everyone.

It would be nice to have a picture to be displayed in the post for any patterns you are sharing. This makes it easier for all to see if it is something that they are interested in downloading.

PLEASE NOTE: Let's try to keep this thread only for pattern files. I will reguraly delete or move any other content.

I can only git to page 331,,what do i do to git to the other 2500.

thanks

As of now there are only 331 pages, containing 3303 posts.

OH ok I see said the blind man to his deaf wife... thank you for this information

Hello all, This is a long running thread. Did a search and fond nothing. Do any of you have a pattern or a MPC file to make Plate display holder or picture frame display holders? Hard to ex-plane picture 2 a frame pieces hinged in the middle with a notch to hold the item up for display. Any and all help would be great! Thank you, Lee
    Pop's Fix It Shop, We won't make it any worse.. Using "A" machines 1.187 1.188 ,2.007, 3.103
    2 Machines no waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Icutone2 View Post
    Hello all, This is a long running thread. Did a search and fond nothing. Do any of you have a pattern or a MPC file to make Plate display holder or picture frame display holders? Hard to ex-plane picture 2 a frame pieces hinged in the middle with a notch to hold the item up for display. Any and all help would be great! Thank you, Lee
    Is this what you are looking for?? Send me a "PM" with your e-mail address if you would like the complete Pattern File. BJB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN1723_DISP- 2-cw.PNG   DSCN1723_DISP-.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

8. Default Download all at once

Hi is there a way to download all the attachments at one time ..i would like to create a database of patterns...doing 1 at a time is not feasible

9. Default

is there any way to download all of the attachements in here at one time?

doing 1 at a time is not an option for me

i want to create a database of patterns for future use and want to download the 3000 in here all at once

im thinking it cant be done

You DO NOT want to do that. First of all, not all of those patterns are of good quality. Second and most important, downloading and installing that many patterns will terribly slow down the operation of your software.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Page 331 of 332 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332 LastLast