Page 231 of 332 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 3315

Thread: Pattern sharing depot

Default armadilla

A couple of years ago an armadillo died in our yard. I was working late hours and did not get to disposing of it for a few days. So one day I came home my wife threatened if I did not dipose of the armadillo she was going to kill me. The smell was awful . I walked out there to look at it it was gross, so there was only one thing I could think to do. I went and got my riding lawn mower. I raised the deck positioned the mower over the armadillo, engaged the blade and proceeded to lower the deck, I quickly realized that this was not my smartest plan, but I was too far into the plan to back out now. So I lowered my head on the steering wheel and shielded it with my arms to protrect me from flying debris. When the clatter stopped I raised my head to see my neighbor standing his front porch asking me what was hitting his house. Needless to say my wife was not very happy with me. I was however impressed on how far the pieces flew. A few days latter a cat died in the back yard and with brought it to my attention . I told her I would go get the mower and she about killed me.

Default armadillo

Cabinitdesigner you are my new best friend ....This is a good storry an i would attempt to do the same thing but i know my wife would grab a shovel , run ahead of me and the lawn mower an berry the dern thing.
    denny
    Last edited by dcalvin4; 02-27-2010 at 09:15 AM. Reason: spelleng

LOL I would hate to be the guy that had to clean that lawnmower...I misjudged clearance over a dead racoon once and got it all up under my car once and it was horrendous. It would never even occur to me to "mulch" a dead armadillo...

Craig

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by eelamb View Post
    First off I want to thank Ron. I received the Rock chuck yesterday, installed it, and today did my first carve using the RC. Quiet, no high pitch noise, smooth operation. Fact is the entire machine seemed to run better. Maybe it was just me, but this is what I noticed. Ron again you have made a great product for the CW, adding to the pleasure of using the CW.

I did find the problem I had the other day with the bit not staying in the QC. The QC distroyed yet another bit adapter. This makes 3 adapters it has distroyed in the three months I have had the CW. At $9+ per adapter, the Rock will be paid for in a short 16 months. Well worth the money and good ROI.

I think carvewright got a bad batch of QC's. I too went through 5 since oct 09. not to mention the bits that were damaged or broken.
    I got the rock chuck last month and not a problem since. It's a better carve and like you stated it's quiet. I wish I had bought the RC $300 ago.

5. Default Rock Chuck

Hey there people, I want to thank everyone for their posting patterns, They have allowed me to get more familiar with my machine so thanks again.
    I see some of you are talking about a rock chuck and i would like to know where i can get one for mine?
    Thanks again for all your patterns and i think i'm comfortable enough to start posting some patterns of my own to share with all of you :>)

chuckles2153,

You can purchase the Rock Chuck System on my website at...

www.cw-parts.com

Please click on the links below in my signature for even more info...

Thanks,

Ron
    To order the "Made in USA" Rock Chuck, and other custom tools and accessories I make for your CarveWright, see my website by clicking here -> http://www.cw-parts.com
    See a quick video of the new Rock Chuck in action here!
    Read up on QC Removal for stubborn chucks here
    See the Rock install video here
    You can also visit here for discussion content.
    Email me by clicking here

Default rjustice

Quote Originally Posted by chuckles2153 View Post
    Hey there people, I want to thank everyone for their posting patterns, They have allowed me to get more familiar with my machine so thanks again.
    I see some of you are talking about a rock chuck and i would like to know where i can get one for mine?
    Thanks again for all your patterns and i think i'm comfortable enough to start posting some patterns of my own to share with all of you :>)
    Go to this links.
    http://forum.carvewright.com/member.php?u=2587
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

Hi All

I think this is where i first posted my post about needing some help on my first hopefully paying job, and several of you said if i could wait a couple of months until first part of March you might be able to help me get a design or two to use on my show awards that i have to have made by end of June but have to have design done soon so i can get them all done and stained and shipped and all of that stuff so i am running out of time for the first part so I was really hopping some of you could help. I get this job i know it will turn it a lot of more work and i will charge enough on the next jobs to pay for design work by other, this is just the learning stage for me on selling products. Here is the orriganal post please help, if i promise not to ask for any other help will you help me.
    http://forum.carvewright.com/showpos...53&postcount=1

Thanks for all your help guys. I hope this starts making me a little money.
    O i got good news, I think good news. My hearing on my social securty Disability pay will be held in two months, i have been waiting almost 2 years for this, that is how far behind they are on these. Also I have filed for my permaneat total disability from Workers Comp this week and it will be heard with in 60 to 90 days so I might be aloud to do a little bit of arts and crafts when i feel like it and make a little money once these are approved so lets hope they both get approved and i get some cash flow again.
    Thanks all for you help
    Tim

Default Tapers

These Tapers are what I based a new 74.6 MB lesson around. It is titled "Pyramids & Surfaces".
    AskBud
    http://www2.wcoil.com/~nharbison/cw-...0downloads.htm
    Attached Files Attached Files
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

Default Spoon Pattern Needed

My wife came to me today and said that I needed to carve or cut ot some wooden spoons. Not the fancy (Celtic) ones but the everyday wooden kitchen spoons. I searched but could not find any on the board. Does anyone have any patterns for spoons?

Thanks
    Tim

Page 231 of 332 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast