Page 203 of 332 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 3315

Thread: Pattern sharing depot

Default thanks

thanks Robert

I was pretty sure that the two drawings were different types but when i look at the pattern on my computer the writing on the right look shorter or more pale or just something different with the wording on the right than the left, crisper on the left more dull or something on the right. or is it all in my computer screen or do you see a difference in the text.
    Thanks
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by temler View Post
    thanks Robert

I was pretty sure that the two drawings were different types but when i look at the pattern on my computer the writing on the right look shorter or more pale or just something different with the wording on the right than the left, crisper on the left more dull or something on the right. or is it all in my computer screen or do you see a difference in the text.
    Thanks
    Tim
    I think it's just the direction of the lighting... try changing it in your preferences and see if that makes a difference.

My Company Site My Company Blog My Church Blog My Church Website My Patterns

thanks Robert

Thanks
    Tim
    Highlight the car and adjust the height down to around 100 or so and I would drop the Painter down to 100 as well. The Painter as is may chip out when carved.

Quote Originally Posted by PCW View Post
    I wish I saw this sooner for my latest sign! Thank you for the pattern Dan! Do you have it with just the cross? I tried to extract just the pattern and there was a dot next to the outside and being your pattern I couldn't remove it in the pattern editor.

Ike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Smith's sign 008.jpg  

Post Neoclassic Leaf Molding

Hi All,

I'm back seeking guidance! I am trying to make some decorative moulding that will be used around some built in shelves. Therefore not only will there be vertical, horizontal, and corner sections, but also "T" sections (where a vertical moulding meets a horizontal moulding in the middle, not on an end).

I've purchased the Neoclassic Leaf Moulding from the Pattern Store, but I need to eliminate the scalloped edge in areas of horizontal sections where vertical sections will interface. Any guidance on how I can do this? I've tried to create a rectangle to "cover" the section I need "removed" and then did a carve region, but that didn't totally get rid of the scalloped edge and create the flat section I need.

Of course I would normally edit the pattern to do this, but being a purchased pattern that is obviously not an option.

As always the forum's help is greatly appreciated!

Take care, God bless, and Merry Christmas!

John Sr.
    Using Designer 1.153 w/ Pattern Editor and Centerline Text

Ike,

You should be able to extract the pattern out of the project by going to tools/extract pattern. I use mpc because the forum size limits on ptn file is not large enough. So I have to upload the pattern in a mpc format or use a mediafire.

If you have a problem PM me and I will post it on Mediafire.

Ike,

You should be able to extract the pattern out of the project by going to tools/extract pattern. I use mpc because the forum size limits on ptn file is not large enough. So I have to upload the pattern in a mpc format or use a mediafire.

If you have a problem PM me and I will post it on Mediafire.
    Dan, I did extract just the Jesus cross and when I upload it on a board there is a small dot on the outside of the pattern. Even if you turn off all feathering the dot remains. so if I was to carve it it will have a dot on the upper left side and I am unable to remove it in the pattern editor since it is your pattern!

Thank you I still have it with the dish!

Ike
    Last edited by Ike; 12-17-2009 at 08:02 PM.

Ike,

I didn't notice that and thanks for pointing that out. I fixed it and uploaded it at the link below. I will edit the mpc as well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jesus on Cross Fixed.jpg 
Views:	469 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	29582

Jesus On Cross Dot Removed

Edit: For best results put the bit optimization to best.
    Last edited by PCW; 12-17-2009 at 09:18 PM.

Default thanks to all

Highlight the car and adjust the height down to around 100 or so and I would drop the Painter down to 100 as well. The Painter as is may chip out when carved.
    Thank all of you, here is the final mpc and ready to head to carving.
    Be honest and let me know what all of you think of this. What would you do different if it was yours? Thank for all the help, things are starting sink in the more i do the more it sinks in.

Thanks
    Tim
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank all of you, here is the final mpc and ready to head to carving.
    Be honest and let me know what all of you think of this. What would you do different if it was yours? Thank for all the help, things are starting sink in the more i do the more it sinks in.

Thanks
    Tim
    Tim,

If you zoom in and rotate the board you can see how narrow the lines are. If left like this it will chip out when carved. I just hate to see you have a problem.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tims.jpg 
Views:	298 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	29587

Page 203 of 332 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast