Page 197 of 332 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 3315

Thread: Pattern sharing depot

Quote Originally Posted by temler View Post
    Hi all

I have tried for 3 weeks now just to figure out how to turn this clip art into a carving. I just don't what i am doing wrong can someone please tell me how to change this pic to a carving. just tell me what i am doing wrong. I will get what ever program i need to do it. My son got me zbrush. This can be done can't it.
    second question is where in the forum i be putting a question like this?
    Please help, this is driving me nuts (not a long drive). If i could just figure out one of them maybe i could help others instead of begging for help from all of you.
    Thanks
    Tim
    Not sure what kind of software you have. You can do all this with the Pattern Editor if you have a good clean image. The image you posted has lots of bad data in it. I use Vector Magic, and Adobe Creative Suite 4, and use the Photo Shop and Illustrator of the CS4 program. I save the image as a SVG file from the VM program then use Ai to convert to a PNG file, and then remove the background with Photoshop. With the SVG file you can redraw the image and pull it apart to make a good image. This PTN is like a LOGO image. If you want to make it a true 3d image you need other programs. I haven’t mastered them yet. But I am trying to learn Z Brush and Strata Design 3D CX 6. There are others, but I haven’t made enough money to try them yet. They are big bucks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fireman(making fire).jpg   fireman(making fire)Vector image.jpg   Painter Logo.jpg   Pattern Editor gray.jpg  

Attached Files Attached Files
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

Default clipart to ptn

I found a color clip art of a slug, but they want $95 for a Vector Graphic copy of this snail and fifty dollars if you want a larger jpg of this, i can't afford that. But is there any thing you guys can do with this color version, I would rather put my money towards the programs you guys suggested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails slugflowers.jpg  

BJB, I am still amazed at the stuff you guys can do with these computer programs. You are definitely the go to guy/guys for this stuff.

Default thanks

I don't know how to thank you all. I will try all these ideas. You guys have so much knowledge and i hope to pick some of it up. I posted a color pic of the slug if that would help, or maybe you all know where i can find a neat drawing of a slug, all this work just to send some plaques to some people that help convert my van to a hadi-cap van and that will get me out of the house again. I only have the slug and the painter and two other drawings or clip art that i have to change to patterns so I hope i can figure this out quickly so i don't take for ever to send my thank you carvings to these guys, they might forget who i am before i can say thank you. But thank you guys for all the help.

Thanks so much
    Tim

Default Slug

I don't know how to thank you all. I will try all these ideas. You guys have so much knowledge and i hope to pick some of it up. I posted a color pic of the slug if that would help, or maybe you all know where i can find a neat drawing of a slug, all this work just to send some plaques to some people that help convert my van to a hadi-cap van and that will get me out of the house again. I only have the slug and the painter and two other drawings or clip art that i have to change to patterns so I hope i can figure this out quickly so i don't take for ever to send my thank you carvings to these guys, they might forget who i am before i can say thank you. But thank you guys for all the help.

Thanks so much
    Tim
    I found this Slug in my MS Word.
    AskBud
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Slug.JPG  
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

Default can that be changed into a pattern

Quote Originally Posted by AskBud View Post
    I found this Slug in my MS Word.
    AskBud
    Hi Bud

can that clip art be changed into a pattern but can the green arrows on the box on his back be taken off before it is turned into a pattern. I have not had the time to listen to the video yet to see if i can do it, is there a way i can get you to do it and maybe tell the steps it took to do it. that would help me a lot.
    thanks for all you have done for me and for helping me on this.

I will figure it out soon, Maybe it is all the pain killers the doctors have me on that keeps me from figuring this out, but i can't stop any of those right now, so i will just take my time and figure it out and once i do i will help others like you guys do, thanks for the help.
    Tim

Default Slug pattern

Hi Bud

can that clip art be changed into a pattern but can the green arrows on the box on his back be taken off before it is turned into a pattern. I have not had the time to listen to the video yet to see if i can do it, is there a way i can get you to do it and maybe tell the steps it took to do it. that would help me a lot.
    thanks for all you have done for me and for helping me on this.

I will figure it out soon, Maybe it is all the pain killers the doctors have me on that keeps me from figuring this out, but i can't stop any of those right now, so i will just take my time and figure it out and once i do i will help others like you guys do, thanks for the help.
    Tim
    See if this Slug Pattern works.
    AskBud
    Attached Files Attached Files
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

Default thnaks

Bud

That is perfect was it hard to do. I need to go to your site and look around, i need to figure out how you did this to that clip art, also i have to figure out that dust collector I see in your picture. Now i only have to figure out how to do two other clip arts and i will be done with my thank you to the guys that converted my van so i can drive from my wheelchair. Now i can go get more wood to make more chips and get back to life again. If i posted a couple other clip arts could i get you to change them to a patter, I would pay if needed but i don't have a lot right now, but it is so important for me to get this thank you project done.

Thanks
    Tim

Default last time I promise

hi Bud and any one else that can help. i have three more things i have to figure out pattern for, so i can finish this carvings for the guys that converted my van to a van that i could drive from the wheelchair.

I have attached my clip art that i found for the inspector of the company that did my van and the test driver for the same company, the only thing i have left to figure out what to carve is the guys that do the interior finish on the handicap vans, what in the world would you carve to repersent an interior finish guy, he puts the carpet back in, and seats back in, and other things to finish the inside of the van, do any of you have an idea so i can quit bothering you, after i get the thank you done I can start spending more time to learn the programs and hope to get other programs to help me do what you guys helped me to do. I think i will be spending a lot of time at Buds web site and here rereading ever post to get all the hints and tricks of this.

So i hope you guys can help convert these last two clip arts and help me with and idea of a clip art that would work for interior finish man, and to keep it in the same type of funny guys.

Thanks for everything and I will pay you if you need paid, i want to do this thank you so bad, this is how i am going to be able to let chips fly again, I can get to the mills now to get wood, I go to the cabinet factory to get damaged cabinet doors for nothing and they work great, I have not been there since i got put in a wheelchair 2+ years ago so I hope i still can get them.

Thanks for all the help.
    Tim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails inspector.jpg   testdriver.jpg  

Default Taz Pattern

Taz Pattern

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Taz_Snap.jpg 
Views:	379 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	29326

Attachment 29327

Page 197 of 332 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast