Page 176 of 332 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 3315

Thread: Pattern sharing depot

Default guitars

Hi I'm looking for designs for pictures af different electric guitars.
    hopfully a Gibson SG, and a strat. + a telecaster
    something to put on a 5 x 14 x 3/4 (approx) peice of wood .
    Anybody got something along these lines?
    thanks
    gord

Default General Patriotic

Here is a simple little pattern
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default A Little MVP

Hey all, wanted to share this plaque I am doing for a little boy on my sons T-ball team. The little fella never got to play a game only practiced with the team once before he had to have a brain surgery (the second in his life). He has since had 2 more surgeries (4 in all) and all of which (3 that is) were done in a little over two month time. I saw his picture tonight at practice with his little blue head bandage and just had to do something for him.... hope you like it (PS. I will fill in his name once I know the exact spelling).

THanks

Robert
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mvp.jpg  

Thumbs up Way to go

Rob

Very nice idea and a big heart to boot. I really hate to see young kids have health problems at such a early age.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by robbrigg2 View Post
    Hey all, wanted to share this plaque I am doing for a little boy on my sons T-ball team. The little fella never got to play a game only practiced with the team once before he had to have a brain surgery (the second in his life). He has since had 2 more surgeries (4 in all) and all of which (3 that is) were done in a little over two month time. I saw his picture tonight at practice with his little blue head bandage and just had to do something for him.... hope you like it (PS. I will fill in his name once I know the exact spelling).

THanks

Robert
    2 thumbs up for you, Robert
    Jerry

Joanne and me enjoying a beautiful fall in Spearfish Canyon in the Black Hills.

Default Rob

Rob:
    I Dont Know Where I Post This To You. I Tried What You Mentioned To Me. But I Still Having Bumbs. I Tried Photos Etc . I Have Problem To Add New Layer And Turned To A Bright Color. Also When I Save As A Png They Ask For Interlace And Not. See A Sample
    THANKS
    HILDA

Quote Originally Posted by ajk View Post
    Rob:
    I Dont Know Where I Post This To You. I Tried What You Mentioned To Me. But I Still Having Bumbs. I Tried Photos Etc . I Have Problem To Add New Layer And Turned To A Bright Color. Also When I Save As A Png They Ask For Interlace And Not. See A Sample
    THANKS
    HILDA
    Hilda,

Give me a couple of days and I will type up a tutorial with pictures that might help.

In the mean time, did you use the Guassian Bur? Also, I don't know if we are talking about the same image but if you are using a new image remember that the starting qaulity of the picture will drastically effect the outcome of the pattern. Start with low resolution pic and the pattern will be very bumpy and fuzzy. Try to find a good clean picture to start and it makes the process much easier.

Send me the picture you want to work with and I will put it in the tutorial I make for you.

Thanks

Robert

See Is This One Work. Thanks In Advance
    Hilda
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6012_1209433999666_1343204993_30594301_1952775_n (Small).jpg  
    Last edited by ajk; 10-20-2009 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ajk View Post
    See Is This One Work. Thanks In Advance
    Hilda
    Hi again Hilda,

No this file, as it is now, is far to small and blurred to make a good pattern from. Do you have a more detailed file? You would need to email it maybe but it might work better

Default plaque

Rob,

Your plaque is great, and i know that the young lad will love it.

We (as a society) dont do enough for those that are not able to do for themselves. I am proud of the members here that always seem to go that extra step to help.

Thanks to all.

Page 176 of 332 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast