Page 316 of 332 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3315

Thread: Pattern sharing depot

1. Default

As to the guy on Ebay, if he is the same one that was selling a Harley Davidson carve, I think I remember a gun and several others I have seen here, I turned him into Ebay several month's ago when he first started. never heard back from them. I haven't been to the bay for awhile, but he will be booted if someone says he is selling there copyrighted carve's. It just has to sound official and ebay will drop him. The trouble is, he can just start up under a new seller name.
    Hundreds attend Global Warming Protest!!!

2. Default

been awhile since I have been on this forum but started to get back into my using my CW. Been messing around trying to get some emblems for the NE Patriots (old and new) logo to come out but cann't seem to make it work. Would anyone have any ptn or mpc that would have these logo's Trying to make something for my dad since he is a big Pats fan. A plaque is what I want to make with the years of the Championships on it for him. Might have to wait a few more weeks incase they add another championship this year. any help would be appreciated. Been on this thread for over 2 hrs and love the creativity you all have and hope to get back into it. Got the rock chuck about 1 1/2 yrs ago and used it twice but did have much time till now to start over playing with it. Got so much more reading to do since it have been so long away from it. Thanks for the help and soon to get a scanning probe so I can do my own and then hope to share with everyone once I get the hang of it again

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hummer1968 View Post
    been awhile since I have been on this forum but started to get back into my using my CW. Been messing around trying to get some emblems for the NE Patriots (old and new) logo to come out but cann't seem to make it work. Would anyone have any ptn or mpc that would have these logo's Trying to make something for my dad since he is a big Pats fan. A plaque is what I want to make with the years of the Championships on it for him. Might have to wait a few more weeks incase they add another championship this year. any help would be appreciated. Been on this thread for over 2 hrs and love the creativity you all have and hope to get back into it. Got the rock chuck about 1 1/2 yrs ago and used it twice but did have much time till now to start over playing with it. Got so much more reading to do since it have been so long away from it. Thanks for the help and soon to get a scanning probe so I can do my own and then hope to share with everyone once I get the hang of it again

Rob
    Is this the one you are looking for?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New_England_Patriots_logo cw.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

4. Default

Thanks that will work. Much clearer then the one I been trying to smooth out. Need to work on my smoothing out. I see there is some tuturials so I need to spend a rainy day brushing up on it. Thanks again

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Kenm810 View Post
    I like the Idea Doug,

I've posted/shared a few patterns over the years, and lost several a couple of times when my backup drives went down,
    So I'd Buy a copy myself, -- to up date my own files, plus some of other great pattern that other folks posted and shared that I've missed.
    Maybe even add a new edition each year or two containing all the new patterns at are posted and shared over the previous 12-24 months.
    With the owners permission of course, -- it would make a great reference pattern library for all the CW and CC Carvers out there.

Just adding to your thoughts --- But you'd have my Vote -- Keeping it in the CW Forum Family
    Have to agree with you ken and now went ahead bought the cd of the patterns we will see what that give lol
    Henry
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

6. Default

Thanks IKE that one is perfect. Both of the ones I got from here will work great for what I am going to do Thanks again

Rob

Default 2 sided glock

2 sided glock mpc

glock.mpc

Nice carving, and thanks for sharing this. May I ask, which model Glock is this design? I was considering tracing my 20.
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us
    CarveWright START U Team Member.

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers

Not sure, I got a file from the artcam forum and coverted it to a carvewright ptn

Here's (Both sides) an Old Pistol made by slicing an STL, which started out as a .3ds file from archibaseplanet, converted to STL using 3Dexploration. You will have to change the DEPTH when bringing them into designer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Back.jpg   Front.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 316 of 332 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326 ... LastLast