Page 190 of 332 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 3315

Thread: Pattern sharing depot

1. Default Nude figures soon to be released

It looks like Michael Tyler (Carvebuddy.com) and myself will be collaborating on some work to produce some figures for the CNC world. I will provide the photographic reference and he will provide me with the finished pattern. He will then be posting the patterns for sale once they have been tweaked for optimal results.

If you have any specific requests or ideas, please let me know and I will see if I can work them into the list of images we are planning.
    Frederick Potter
    Editions by Frederick
    http://www.editionsbyfrederick.com

Keep 98% of the dust out of your machine with this free dust collector:
    http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...e-final-answer

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick_P View Post
    This is an unusual request but I am looking for nude figures. Before you laugh, I need to clarify that I am looking for the type of sculpture reliefs that you might find on the buildings, churches and monuments of ancient Europe. Classic nude figures that are highly detailed, artfully composed and can be used to create a variety of scenes. I'll be happy to pay for the patterns if the detail and design is good. But nudes seem to be the one art genre that I cannot find anywhere.

Anyone???
    look here

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...tues&offset=24

Here is another Indian head I posted a while back. http://forum.carvewright.com//showth...=2046&page=123
    Sorry to be a buzz kill PCW but I also posted that stocking pattern a while back here. http://forum.carvewright.com//showth...t=12852&page=7
    But just checked the download link and it's not working so well so I put what I have for xmass patterns in a zip file and put them on my server so anybody that wants them can easily download the collection here.http://www.westbaycampingresort.com/patterns/
    Looking for a logo?? try www.brandsoftheworld.com

Woodworking Videoshttp://www.cro-wood.com

[quote=CraigR;112425]Here is another Indian head I posted a while back.

Graig,

I deleted my post to avoid doubles.

Default Sea Horse

I purchsed the Vector Magic Desktop program - it works great cleans up the images.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sea Horse 2 cw.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

Default Being Free

This is a gift for all that has helped.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Defend of Free 1.jpg   Defend of Free 2.jpg   Defend of Free_vectorized image copy.jpg   Defend of Free1.pdf  

Attached Files Attached Files

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

Default Vectorized ????

BJ,
    I'm confused while looking at your marine MPC. I thought "Vectorized" would mean cut/carved with Vectors. This one is a Raster pattern.
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

Quote Originally Posted by AskBud View Post
    BJ,
    I'm confused while looking at your marine MPC. I thought "Vectorized" would mean cut/carved with Vectors. This one is a Raster pattern.
    AskBud
    Bud, very true, the “Vectorized” tag was placed there by the Vector Magic program. That program exports in .SVG, .ESP, .PDF (Vector) and .BMP, .JPG, .PNG, .TIF (Bitmap (Raster)).

I made the PTN from the .PNG format.

Hope this helps. Most of the images I can find are very small .GIF format from the Army and Marine WEB sites. The Air Force has a lot of then in the Vector format and make great patterns when converted to a .PNG.

I run the .GIF images through Photoshop CS4 and then through the Vector Magic program. I am trying to make my CD of the DOD with images as Vectors converted to .PNG files and PTN's for the CW unit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vector Magic image SP.jpg   Vector Magic image SP Export.jpg  

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

>>I am looking for nude figures<< I just saw some of those, exactly what you are looking for ... I was thinking the same thing, but my wife gave me "that" look, so I deferred to "that" look. I just returned from a week in Las Vegas and since our son works at Caesar's that's where I saw some and they have a variety of sizes of their larger sculptures for sale. Beautiful replicas, I must say. In the Caesar's Shop next to the Palace theater. The CarveWright scanner would work great on them. and they'd make a great project in wood ... and the slicing, especially if one made it full sized such as the Hellenic head on display at CarveWright.
    That would be a great project, for sure.
    Bob Hill

Default help with a pattern

HI
    I need a good pattern and i don't know what to use and i have spent 2 days looking through all of this site and pay sites. Here is what i need. I want to make something for a group of guy that converted my van a ford 2008 E350 they lowered the floor 9" so i can drive it from my wheel chair. I want to find something to give each of these fabricators for there hard work, I know i paid them for this but they didn't it in great time. I like the wacky carpenter but I wish he was holding a welder or something metal working, or maybe a great pattern of a ford E350. I don't know but this is so important to me that I posted. Been here for years and only posted 3 times now. I am finaly able to get to my shop after having my machine for 2 years, i out of the hospital and in a wheel chair for life but I am doing good enough to get back to the shop. I have worked wood since i was 14 now i am 59 and can't build houses or kitchens anymore but I can use my CW I hope. But i need a great Pattern to pay these guys back, any ideas, or can any one change the funny carpenter to a funny welder.
    Thanks
    Tim

Page 190 of 332 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast