Page 167 of 332 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 3315

Thread: Pattern sharing depot

Hess, where do you find the manual for MeshCam and can you only use the included "samples" to work with during the demo period?
    Bob Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BobHill View Post
    Hess, where do you find the manual for MeshCam and can you only use the included "samples" to work with during the demo period?
    Bob Hill
    Hey Bob
    look at the top to "help" it will open the help files
    any thing you make will stay in the same format which I think is a bitfile. they still work with designer even without the program.

It seems to do a lot but I just pick a pic and use the smoothing tool play with that scale for real noisy pics it takes more smooth
    Wish I could afford it

Hi, Hess,
    Perhaps I'm having a senior moment, but darned if I can import any bitmap image into MeshCam. I don't see that option. In the File option, I can go to the Samples and work with those three but am limited to those and I'm too dumb to intuitively set up the tools, so all I get is the outline and no way to work even those samples, much less one of my bitmaps, as suddenly I have no tools to use in the toolbar, that were there prior to me importing the samples. And YES, I did register the demo and got the serial number reply. It's almost like the register didn't record on my demo program, even though I did it twice. If I can get to work this thing, I may well purchase it, as it's a far less cost than ArtCam and looks as though it does about the same thing, except it uses raster instead of vector as it's base.
    Bob Hill
    Last edited by BobHill; 10-04-2009 at 08:46 AM.

Sorry, Hess, but today is another day and I must have brushed the cobwebs from my wasted brain, for now I see how it's done, even to including my own bitmaps or STP/DXF's to the demo. Thanks for the help, as it really awakened some very sleepy brain cells.
    Bob Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BobHill View Post
    Sorry, Hess, but today is another day and I must have brushed the cobwebs from my wasted brain, for now I see how it's done, even to including my own bitmaps or STP/DXF's to the demo. Thanks for the help, as it really awakened some very sleepy brain cells.
    Bob Hill
    U R 1 up on me I dont see any samples.

I looked around their forum they were talking about a way to use or make vector files.

Default Cool Lion Shield Pattern

Here is a pattern I made from a file I found on line. It is cool I think.

Enjoy

Robert

The picture is what the ptn looks like and this link is where you can find the pattern

http://www.mediafire.com/?unm3jfxt5tn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled-1.jpg  

Default 2 lions pattern

Robert,

Did you try carving that pattern? How did the fine detail come out?

No, I haven't done it yet but I will try it soon and can tell you then (if you haven't beat me to it)

I was playing with some importing and came across this from my library of background images. This one is a repeating image when joining the same pattern to any sides. I have included a sample with 4 patterns joined to make a larger carving. Have not carved it yet but thought maybe some one could use this pattern.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Default ole miss rebels

does anyone have a pattern or mpc that i could use? thanks in advance

Page 167 of 332 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast