Thread: First Projects

Default First Projects

<br>

Sorry for the size of the pictures. Tried resizing but I guess they need more work.

These types of projects are why I bought the machine. These are the first real projects that I have done. I have run the machine but only on scrap material. I make mostly cabinets in my woodworking.

To be honest I had a bad machine right out of the box (bad controller) but it was repaired to my satisfaction. I am rather skittish about using the machine. I really baby it worried that something else might break.

There are several tweaks that I feel could be done to the software to make it more user friendly to us that carve panels. It's a little difficut to place the pattern with a "cross grain" configuration.

I do find that most of the seasoned carvers can be a wealth of knowledge and are very helpful, especially Lawrence.

I hope to be doing a lot more with the machine.

Looks really good - You did a great job

Great Job

Leo

Really like the chest with the grapes.

E L Cooper

Beautiful work! Thank you for sharing the photos of your projects and I (we) look forward to seeing more! Go ahead and show the machine who's boss - you are the "master" and it is the "slave" to do your bidding!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Once again- those are outstanding... so much more than my first few carves, which were not much more than sticks with carving on them. I am impressed with how quickly you grasped the machine concepts too. I'm really glad you were able to get on the forum as well (welcome!) and look forward to more posts!

Lawrence

You did a great job on those!