Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for 57 Chevy

1. Default

What a depressing 3000 post! Look, people are concentrating more on selling patterns on all their websites and LHR and are not posting them in the forum for free much any more. Don't take this as a personal thing on you. You need to hang around and don't worry about being a bother. Making anything more than simple patterns is not yet in my repertoire or I would have rushed to help you.

Greg do not worry Ike has a good pattern!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And it did not cost him either!
    Last edited by eelamb; 03-12-2012 at 09:22 PM.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by gregsolano View Post
    What a depressing 3000 post! Look, people are concentrating more on selling patterns on all their websites and LHR and are not posting them in the forum for free much any more. Don't take this as a personal thing on you. You need to hang around and don't worry about being a bother. Making anything more than simple patterns is not yet in my repertoire or I would have rushed to help you.
    Greg, I removed one to make this my 3000 post. The reason for the break is not due the lack of response to my request. Eddie made a great pattern for me that was a a 57 Chevy 150. The break is due to I am going through a really rough time in my life. I came to the forum for solace and posted what was going on in my life. I realize I should have not posted any of these post. From the lack of response to these post, I got the hint!

Sorry again I am very depressed and I see others doing well and wonder what I am doing wrong? Life has been giving us some really sour grapes. I will spare you with all the details I have shared in other post. I am limited to what I can do due to finances, so going to craft fairs or using internet services for my web site is out. Lol we are living off the money I had set a side for the fairs this year.

I can only apologize so much so I need to take a break.

Ike

PS Please don't take my post as looking for a hand out, because I am not.

Lol point proven!!
    Last edited by Ike; 03-14-2012 at 09:40 PM.

4. Default

Ike, You are in my prayers, I too have had a really bad year over the last 12 months, lost my job and with the economy what it is I could not find more than a minimum wage job so I just decided to open my own handyman business and put my garage full of tools to work. Its feast or famine. Some months I cant keep up with all the work and some months I can't get enough work. All you can do is keep chugging along day by day, if you do it will get better.

Things will get better! I hope this doesn't get me booted... I do believe this is my first post! I am a total noob at this carvewright stuff. I am trying to do the right thing here. Reading and learning everything that I can before i even turn my machine on! With that said... I do have a background in both Photoshop and The automotive Field. SO I thought I would offer some help. I have been playing with blending modes, trying to create depth using gradient shadows! But... I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING!! Here is my first attempt at what I hope will be many more in the future....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1957 Cameo.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	501.4 KB 
ID:	51831This is a 1957 Chevrolet Cameo. The first fleetside bed. I have no idea if it will carve!! LOL
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. Default

Helping members and sharing patterns is encouraged not something you can get booted for. Welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by badbert View Post
    Things will get better! I hope this doesn't get me booted... I do believe this is my first post! I am a total noob at this carvewright stuff. I am trying to do the right thing here. Reading and learning everything that I can before i even turn my machine on! With that said... I do have a background in both Photoshop and The automotive Field. SO I thought I would offer some help. I have been playing with blending modes, trying to create depth using gradient shadows! But... I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING!! Here is my first attempt at what I hope will be many more in the future....Click image for larger version. 

ID:	51831This is a 1957 Chevrolet Cameo. The first fleetside bed. I have no idea if it will carve!! LOL

Default Good Start

You're off to a good start! Many folks will want the pattern without the rectangle, as it would allow them to better apply the item to their specific project. If they just want the pattern in a rectangle, they can do that themselves.

You may delete the rectangle in your photo shop or in the CW-Pattern Editor. It's standard with the Probe and may be purchased by itself, however, the entire package is the better deal. The patterns we offer in the forum usually may not be altered which may limit its usage by others. My "download" link, below, has several lessons on Pattern Editor, if you need insight.

There is also a special forum section (Pattern Sharing) for us to better post our free patterns found at this link.
    http://forum.carvewright.com/forumdi...attern-Sharing

Keep up the good work!
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

Welcome to the forum Bert! That is a great first pattern. I appreciate you doing it for me and I sent a PM to you. I have been banned before and helping others won't get you booted! If you have any questions post away and many members will help! Unless you are on the sh!t list! Even then you will get help from somebody! I will always try to help when I can.

Again welcome and this is you 2nd post and my 3002!

Ike
    Last edited by Ike; 03-15-2012 at 05:50 PM.

Ok second try... LOLClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1957CameoKnockout.ptn.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	463.5 KB 
ID:	518461957CameoKnockout.ptn

Ok second try... LOLClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1957CameoKnockout.ptn.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	463.5 KB 
ID:	518461957CameoKnockout.ptn
    Now you're cookin!
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns