Thread: The start of this years Craft Show circuit.

1. Default The start of this years Craft Show circuit.

I didn't realize that craft shows started so early in our area. We did our first one last weekend and have another scheduled for the coming weekend. It was kind of a surprise thing so I didn't have much in the way of "Really Spring" stuff ready. I guess I had better get to work though. I think most of the folks were interested other things to spend money on.

I did my first craft show this pass weekend. I started off a little wet and cold, but it got better.
    Jerry B and his wife came for a visit to see how the shows are run, we really enjoyed visting with them
    and swapping carving ideas. I believe I have 2 sales a result of the show. Of corse Jerry B was my wing man
    helping the fellow to buy a machine, while I was sell my items.
    As a result of the show I have orders I have to fill and bring up my inventory before the next one in 3 weeks.

Perry
    My Shop 1044

CarveWright START U Team Member

V - 1.187 and 3.0 too
    With the DC Insert," dust all gone"
    CarveWright Customer Documentation http://www.carvewright.com/2010CWweb/maintenance.htm
    CarveWright Tips and Tricks http://www.carvewright.com/2010CWweb/tips.htm
    www.customcarvingsbyperry.com
    I have often wondered why it is that
    Conservatives are called the "right" and Liberals are called the "left".
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of
    the fool to the left."

3. Default

Thats the hard part. Getting the inventory back up so you can fill out your booth before the next one.

It was very much a pleasure meeting you and your wife. My wife and I are still talking about the great time we had visiting. I still say I like that Jalapeno Ice Cream from the Tabasco Factory. ha ha I think you did real well even with the "wet and cold" weather amigo. Ditto on sharing ideas on projects and stuff. We look forward to you guys coming visit us back in Dallas when we get us all set up with a craftshow and later on us all going to the Conference in June. We'll have to get Connie and others so we can all party when we get together. It'll be "Houston..... this is CW BASE..... we have a party going on"...

Quote Originally Posted by myshop1044 View Post
    I did my first craft show this pass weekend. I started off a little wet and cold, but it got better.
    Jerry B and his wife came for a visit to see how the shows are run, we really enjoyed visting with them
    and swapping carving ideas. I believe I have 2 sales a result of the show. Of corse Jerry B was my wing man
    helping the fellow to buy a machine, while I was sell my items.
    As a result of the show I have orders I have to fill and bring up my inventory before the next one in 3 weeks.

Perry
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

Quote Originally Posted by chebytrk View Post
    It was very much a pleasure meeting you and your wife. My wife and I are still talking about the great time we had visiting. I still say I like that Jalapeno Ice Cream from the Tabasco Factory. ha ha I think you did real well even with the "wet and cold" weather amigo. Ditto on sharing ideas on projects and stuff. We look forward to you guys coming visit us back in Dallas when we get us all set up with a craftshow and later on us all going to the Conference in June. We'll have to get Connie and others so we can all party when we get together. It'll be "Houston..... this is CW BASE..... we have a party going on"...
    We need a LIKE button on this forum!!!
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    We need a LIKE button on this forum!!!
    Look up and to the left. There is one. Maybe not on your phone though.

Quote Originally Posted by dltccf View Post
    Look up and to the left. There is one. Maybe not on your phone though.
    I pushed it after I posted. I wasn't sure what it would do. It just said CarveWright Woodworking (who I was logged in as) likes this.

I wasn't sure if it would post anything to our Facebook page or not. I can't see that it did anything on the FB page.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!