Thread: Ambulance Pattern

1. Default Ambulance Pattern

I am looking for a basic pattern for an ambulance. I am going to be doing some free carvings for Red Cross, and looking for a pattern that I can modify into a Red Cross ERV. Any help would be appreciated.

Cowboy Dean

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy_Dean View Post
    I am looking for a basic pattern for an ambulance. I am going to be doing some free carvings for Red Cross, and looking for a pattern that I can modify into a Red Cross ERV. Any help would be appreciated.

Cowboy Dean
    I have this one, will it work?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ambulance_van_with_red_cross_symbol_DISP-cw.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

not sure which kind of ambulance you are looking for (truck style, van style etc). If this doesn't work and you are looking for a different "type" just let me know

Lawrence
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ambulance.JPG  
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. Default

I really appreciate the responses. I am going to try to work with them tomorrow, and see how it goes. This is all very new to me, and figuring out some if the patterns have been interesting to say the least. I would love to learn how to design my own patterns eventually, but it looks like it is going to be quite complicated. Not many users here in the phoenix area to learn from, so doing the best that i can.

Thx gentlemen for the help
    cowboy dean glendale az