Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cost Sharing

Default Cost Sharing

I encourage you to use this thread to find opportunities to share transportation costs & / or hotel costs.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Thanks for posting this Connie! Nice talking with you.
    I plan to be a the Hilton Garden Inn, arriving the evening of Wednesday, June 27 and checking out Sunday morning, July 1. Anyone out there care to share the room at half price ($220?) I am married, 66, male, non-smoker, newbie to CarveWright, expert in photography and PhotoShop. Looking forward to meeting other woodworkers sharing similar problems and seeking solutions.

Is LHR going to be able to get any type of group rates? $220 per night is a bit much don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    I encourage you to use this thread to find opportunities to share transportation costs & / or hotel costs.
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

Jerry,

You can definitely bet that there is going to be a group rate. I'm not sure of the details but I believe that Connie is ironing them out. Like last year, you have your option of where you would like to stay. Personally, whenever I go out of town, I always use the websites like Expedia.com, hotels.com, and a few others to find my rooms. When the family and I went to San Antonio a couple years ago, I got us a room at the Holiday Inn 5 minutes from Six Flags for around $80 bucks a night.

The deals are out there. Locating them is the fun part. Connie should have some more information for you guys soon.
    Sonuva Nutcracker!

Alex
    Carvewright

Quote Originally Posted by chebytrk View Post
    Is LHR going to be able to get any type of group rates? $220 per night is a bit much don't you think?
    Jerry,

Room rates posted here http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...Transportation
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

The rate at the Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake will be $105 per night (only $6 more than at the Hilton Garden Inn last year). I still have not gotten the group rate CODE that we need to register.

I am guessing RickRoys rate of $220 is half price of the whole stay, not per night.

Whoops! I guess that I wasn't clear (my wife says "No surprise.") YES, I'll share my room (two queen size beds) for half the cost ... $220 for 4 nights, Wednesday - Sunday morning. If you are interestested, call me at 413-512-0137 to discuss. I haven't made arrangements yet and Saturday night is not a sure thing ... but it sure would be more relaxed, and fun, to stay Saturday night too.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    The rate at the Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake will be $105 per night (only $6 more than at the Hilton Garden Inn last year). I still have not gotten the group rate CODE that we need to register.

I am guessing RickRoys rate of $220 is half price of the whole stay, not per night.

There may be more of you coming from the Dallas area than there is the Houston area. Hope you talk to one another and split the cost of gasoline.

Gasoline is about $3.41 a gallon here in Texas and for most of you, once you get out of Texas...you're over half way home! KEEP DROPPIN!

Got a parking spot for a motor home in the LHR lot?
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

Quote Originally Posted by pkunk View Post
    Got a parking spot for a motor home in the LHR lot?
    Space Center RV Park
    301 Gulf Fwy S
    League City, TX 77573
    (281) 554-8800

Marina Bay RV Resort
    925 Marina Bay Dr
    Kemah, TX 77565
    (281) 334-9944

These are the closest. There are several others, because of the bay and Gulf of Mexico.

I guess you can park it in our parking lot, if there's room. We have a new automotive repair shop down at the end of our Business Park that has vehicles parked there. It's kind of a scary neighborhood after dark.

FYI - we are not planning an event or tour of LHR this year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast