Thread: selling my carvewright type b

Default selling my carvewright type b

Hello i'm selling my carvewright type b it only has 150 hours use on it and i have all the parts that came with it except the hardware disk which i just found out has to be replaced with new software anyways i'm asking $800 for it i also have lots of suger pine wood i will sell for $50 more i live in arizona thanks for veiwing my post.

2. Default

is it still for sale?

Default selling

yes it is still for sell are you interested in it please reply back and let me know if you can come get it

machine is still for sell if you will pay the fair price of $800 it only has 200 hours use on and in great condition.

Over 300 views.... We have been spoiled with prices of a used machines in the low $400's and less....... 150 hours.... A young pup.... Some of my machines have over 1000....

It has been suggested before, donate to a School and take a Higher Tax Deduction than you can get cash.

Craig's List for the highest prices... Especially since $800.00 is close to retail.

Good Luck,

AL
    Last edited by Digitalwoodshop; 06-22-2012 at 02:43 PM.
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

glendale i have everything with it including memeroy card and loader and dust collector and both the carving and cutter bit.