Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sears Cumpucarve bit closeout sale

Here is a picture of what they look like. You get the same case with each set.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0090.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	398.3 KB 
ID:	51493

nice...... probably won't use them though but it's nice to have.... i can't really reach that side of the machine the way i have it set up now. might have to do some reconfiguring once I get a second machine.....
    Last edited by rickyz; 02-24-2012 at 06:14 PM.

I have 2 machines and I have them on rolling cabinets so I can store the out of the way when not in use
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0061.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	410.1 KB 
ID:	51498

Great deal! Thanks for the heads up!
    Cheers,
    Bill Brooks
    Henrico , VA
    Printer, Zymurgist, Carvehead
    Machine One - Version B, Carvetight upgrade and a Ringneck Blues Dust collector www.ringneckblues.com
    Machine Two - 5th Anniversary Version C, Rubber Belts and a Ringneck Blues Blues Dust collector

bits should be here tomorrow... took sears four days to get them to ups for delivery... two days to ship.... strange...

If I get a bit case with each set, i'll have an extra holder and i'll be removing all the adapters if anyone is interested in buying them, shoot me a pm and make me an offer... just a thought...

Mine came yesterday, for some reason Sears had an odd shipping method where they shipped it via UPS to my local post office and then the post office delivered it to my house. I hadn't gotten anything shipped that way before.

I ordered one of each case. They arrived in two of the same cases, one with 5 bits and one with 6.

Now to take the adapters off. Anyone want to buy a cheap set of adapters, never used?

Yup! They came in two cases - luckily! One case was damaged but now I have 18 magnets I can use for holding wood lids closed. "Now to take the adapters off. Anyone want to buy a cheap set of adapters, never used?" Wow, everybody on this post seems to have extra adapters. LOL

Got mine today. All in one box with ups label but delivered by local post office.

Do not think we will find many takers for the adapters even if we offer them for free and include the shipping. Might be good for duck decoy weights !
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

I'm still waiting for my Sears order but once I removed the adapters I'll be adding them to the ones I already have (a whole drawer full). I was thinking I might use them for fish weights when we go halibut fishing in Alaska this coming June. Sure can't think of another use for them. Oh, I wonder if I could use them in a slingshot on the quail...might end up with a good dinner that way....since we can't even give them away.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast