Thread: Can The CarveWright carve brick? Well of course.

Default Can The CarveWright carve brick? Well of course.

Assuming it's a rubber like brick from the good folks at Azek and Parksite, then yeah! I can carve it!
    I'll let you all figure out why that might be useful!

Doug I was about to jump on here and rip you a new one for even trying!!!! Of course that was before I had read the full post...

I could definitely come up with some good ideas for something like that. Movie props, halloween decor, etc...

Geez... You got me thinking again. The wife ain't gonna like this. Everytime I start thinking, something happens around the house and I get the blame. But then again, I always cause the problems anyways.
    Sonuva Nutcracker!

Alex
    Carvewright

3. Default

Very Nice Doug .... . .

Not even going to second guess what is being planned in that creative mind of yours Doug!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Along the same line.... The CW could be used to make Industrial and Hobby RUBBER STAMPS.... Reverse Carve either a fine grade of WOOD or Place a softer medium on the wood block... I remember making them in ART CLASS in High School with some type of Linoleum glued to the blocks.... Scrap Book People would love them.... Even Business Brown PAPER Bags..... I saw one stamp machine to do Bags that was Curved like a 5 Gallon Pail and had a Rack and Pinion plate and teeth on the curved stamp. Place a bag between the Rack and Pinion and run the stamp back and fourth inking the BAG.... They did a reverse pass and with the gear it looked GREAT...

Just some ideas..... I believe Some versions of Hardy Board might work too....

Great thinking outside the box....

Now for the BRICK..... You COULD Cut the Sticky Rubber Sand Blast MASK with the CW..... And Sand Blast the Brick...

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com