Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GRAB WHAT YOU CAN www.carvenow.com is closing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by www.carvenow.com View Post
    Good morning to all of the wonderful people of CW forum. Today 03-04-2012 is the official date of carvenow.com closing day. Well, actually it's 03-05-2012 instead.
    I can't say Thank you enough for all the email and comments that I have received in the past few weeks.

Again, Thank you for the opportunity to serve you all. Your support is truly appreciated.

Have a great day and happy carving!
    Hanh To
    Will you still be around if we need you again, and I do hope you still can help if we still email you
    Henry
    Last edited by henry1; 03-05-2012 at 07:51 AM. Reason: spelling
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

2. Default

Yes Henry, I'll be visiting the forum whenever I can and offer my help as much as I could.
    Thanks,
    H. T.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Friends Don't Let Friends Use bad patterns!
    For high quality patterns please email me or check out my website at: http://carvenow.com . Thanks!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I understand the store is closed but will you still be doing special request patterns via email or some other medium?
    John

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JDPratt View Post
    I understand the store is closed but will you still be doing special request patterns via email or some other medium?
    John
    Yes Sir, If you need anything done just shoot me an email or private message.
    H. T.
    Friends Don't Let Friends Use bad patterns!
    For high quality patterns please email me or check out my website at: http://carvenow.com . Thanks!

joegemrock Guest

I am Joe from www.mydrawingboard.com
    This could be a very long message, but I'll cut to the chase: I own the world's largest and oldest archive of CAD art - mostly commemorative designs (grave stones and iconic art forms. But is aimed at glass and stone sandblasters/etchers.) In 2008 I approached CarveWright saying I am looking to team up and handle all their design needs. I was shunned. So I went about my biz. Now, I see there's a entire market for this stuff (until now I only leased designs, that will soon change to also sell/share/swap.) But I do not do 3D and require education (I'm like 85 years old) or have someone(s) step up to a financial opportunity here. Contact me here or at mydrawingboard@yahoo.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12