Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GRAB WHAT YOU CAN www.carvenow.com is closing!!!

1. Default GRAB WHAT YOU CAN www.carvenow.com is closing!!!

Good day everyone! Just want to let you all know that www.carvenow.com website is closing within 15 days (at the end of February).
    So grab what you can or want before it is gone for good.
    Thank you all so much for your support in the past few years. It has been a great pleasure to serve you all.

Happy Carving!
    HT
    H. T.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Friends Don't Let Friends Use bad patterns!
    For high quality patterns please email me or check out my website at: http://carvenow.com . Thanks!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Excellent Patterns !!!!

Any chance of moving them to the LHR Depot for the Gift that keeps giving and giving....?

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Here is a sample of excellent PatternsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	KeepSake_Box.JPG 
Views:	130 
Size:	1.99 MB 
ID:	51313Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KeepSake_Box.JPG 
Views:	130 
Size:	1.99 MB 
ID:	51313

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalwoodshop View Post
    Excellent Patterns !!!!

Any chance of moving them to the LHR Depot for the Gift that keeps giving and giving....?

AL
    Thanks AL, I'll think about it. And thank you Roger for posting the heart box project. Nicely done!

HT
    H. T.
    For high quality patterns please email me or check out my website at: http://carvenow.com . Thanks!

Wow HT just saw the post! Guess I am the only one concern why you are closing? I wish I could buy more, but I am closing my sign business too. Dang you are the first person I look to for patterns! Sorry to see another business going away.

Ike

Sorry to see your site closing H.T. you have made some great patterns.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Hope you gonna still respond to your e-mail..where else will I get my ms paint and iron-on questions answered...still owe you an iron on
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

Default Closing

Sorry to see you go. You've been a good friend.

Capt Barry

So so sorry to see you closing down.

You have always helped me out and the patterns have always been very very good.

Since we only have 15 days left I'll need to get back to your site. It would be great if you could get them on CarveWright Pattern Store.
    Happy Carving

Robert D.
    rcdages

CarveWright START U Team Member.

The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut
    that held it's ground.

10. Default

Good morning to all of the wonderful people of CW forum. Today 03-04-2012 is the official date of carvenow.com closing day. Well, actually it's 03-05-2012 instead.
    I can't say Thank you enough for all the email and comments that I have received in the past few weeks.

Again, Thank you for the opportunity to serve you all. Your support is truly appreciated.

Have a great day and happy carving!
    Hanh To
    H. T.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast