A little bit ago I posted my story with the popular "Y Axis Stall -303 Error".....I thought I had it licked and Al (a.k.a. Digitalwoodshop) mentioned in that post that he didn't think that was gonna be my last issue.....lmao.....boy, was he right!

Going back to that post and taking the information that he handed to me, I'm giving my machine a much needed overhaul.....I have to admit, it's kinda intimidating taking everything apart when your not mechanically inclined, but between Al and Bud.....you two have saved my *** on several ocassions, between responding to my posts and me just reading and searching these forums.

Just want to give you guys the much deserved credit.....thank you!

And for you guys that might browse at this thread.....let me play it forward to you.....I might be one of the lucky guys, I have well over 700 cutting hours on my machine and this is my first time I've had to really tear into my machine to overhaul the bearings and some gears.....its apart and I'm going to replace the motor brushes, etc....don't be like me and always look for the cheaper route to keep your machine running.
I have always kept my machine cleaned and lubed.....use a dust collector always.....but I was so surprised at what wasn't clean and where I have still found dust.....even with all the precautions and care you can give your machine.....you can count on dust finding its way in all nooks and crannys, just like going to the beack and sand getting into your butt crack.....take the time and spend a few more dollars so you can keep on carving......best wishes and thank you to you all.

Paul