Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sons of Anarchy clubhouse table

1. Default

I make patterns like that. I got this on the pattern depot: http://store.carvewright.com/product...47&cat=&page=4

I charge for the work but give costs up front.

ok, well I carved a plaque of the SOA that bjbethke posted. It's good enough, not exactly like the clubhouse table but will do the job. Thanks for posting that BJ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7731.JPG  
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

3. Default

Im glad i found this post! I am creating one out of Australian red gum. Im using about a 90 - 100mm slab to CNC for a few coffee tables. I have a mate helping me sculpt it in 3d so as i can convert it into my software (AplhaCAM) that delivers the g-codes to my machine. I will upload all the pics once i get around to finishing the 3d model. I was able to ask the original creator of the table for some handy images that made my job a lot easier! hopefully i can pass the CAD file onto you guys soon!

If you are using the file that bjb posted it is good but not exactly as the clubhouse table, sorry but I'm a big fan of SOA and noticed the difference, but after making about 10 of these no one noticed what was missing. This is a great file, thanks again bjb....and yes please post your finished project.
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123