Thread: How do I clear my memory card?

Default How do I clear my memory card?

How do I clear my memory card. I have projects that I saved on the computer but my card has a bunch of junk projects I would like to get rid of. The screen on the online manual does not match my screen.

Quote Originally Posted by KeystoneChuck View Post
    How do I clear my memory card. I have projects that I saved on the computer but my card has a bunch of junk projects I would like to get rid of. The screen on the online manual does not match my screen.
    While in Designer, go to FILE > FLASH MANAGER. Now you have choices. You may highlight specific items and then press DELETE, or you may erase the entire memory card by pressing FORMAT.
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

With the card plugged into the reader and the reader plugged into the computer and designer running.... Select FILE and FLASH MANAGER and select the projects you want to delete and either select delete or hit the delete on the keyboard.

Good Luck,

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Worked perfect. I was getting tired of scrolling on machine to get to latest project. I started coming up with creative names to minimize (AAA AAB etc...). Machine would be half as good if it didn't have this forum and guys like you willing to share info and mistakes. Get ready for my next post...Thanks again guys.