Thread: Memorial Plaque for Canadian teen Air Cadet

Default Memorial Plaque for Canadian teen Air Cadet

Hi Everyone,
    I haven't been on the forum in a long time due to personal reasons but we've had a tradegy this past week. My son is a Flight Corporal in Air Cadets here in Ontario Canada and his Flight Seargent was killed Thursday morning in a horrific car/transport accident. My son has asked me to make a memorial plaque for this boy that my son called friend and mentor. I need some help please. I'm out of practice and want to do this plaque the justice and respect it deserves. I can't decide which insignia will look better to carve, their Squadron logo or the Canadian Air Cadet logo. If someone can give me some help by making a pattern of both, I am willing to pay for your services. I want to be able to add in the boys name and rank and maybe dates. The kicker is my son would like it done asap, of course. I've attached both insignia's, please email me at alljoy@wightman.ca if you can help or leave message here on forum.

Thank you so much in advance for any help anyone can give.
    Joyce
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Air_Cadet_League_of_Canada.jpg   812 Sqn BW.png  

I sent you an e-mail, hope this helps BJB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails air-cadet96_DISP-cw.jpg  
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.