Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Checking In

Default Just Checking In

Hi all. Long time no see! I recently received a couple of emails asking how I was doing and thought I needed to check in here on the forum and update all my old friends. As many know I was diagnosed about 6 months ago with cancer. At the time they said it was Liver cancer but have since changed it to Lung Cancer of unknown primary origin. That will probably change as it goes further along. I have been undergoing an agressive Chemo regiment and have just recently finished the fourth round. The tumor has shrunk some, the lymphnodes are no longer showing cancer, and my pain level is dramatically decreased. After my 6th round they are going to re-evaluate my situation and possibly start with radiation or something else. The Doctor told me that I would not be considered a candidate for surgery because of the sizze and location of the tumor. We will see, that's just words as far as I am cocerned. My spirits are mosstly always high but I do have my moments and they usually correspond to the chemo treatments. Being sick just has a way of making everything seem a little darker. I appreciate all your friendship and prayers and hope to be posting again soon. My wife got me a wood Lathe for Christmas so I could do some small projects and stay busy which is great and hopefully will add a little income to the mix. God bless you all. You can email me at robbrigg2@aol.com.

Robert

My Company Site My Company Blog My Church Blog My Church Website My Patterns

2. Default

Glad to see your post and still praying.

Glad to hear from you. Best of everything
    Gary
    OLD SALT

Member CarveWright Start U team

Always Remember You're in Our Thoughts and Prayers, Take Care and God Bless
    Last edited by Kenm810; 01-24-2012 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

Nice to hear from you Robert! Just know we are all still thinking about you and wishing for a speedy and full recovery,
    Doug Fletcher

Robert thanks for letting us all know how you are doing. We are all thinking of you and praying for a speedy recovery.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Rob,
    My wife fought the fight and won. She has very aggressive breast cancer that went into the lymph nodes. It can be beat but it is a difficult fight. 5 surgeries, 6 chemo treatments and 6 weeks of radiation and she is still with me! Praise God for that!

We are praying for you and your family!
    Steve

Centerline
    Pattern Editor
    Conforming Vectors
    DXF Importer
    STL Importer
    2D Advanced Tools
    Designer 1.187, 2.007 and **NONE** on Mac OS 10.15.6 and Windows 10 via Parallels on Mac

Prayers still going out to you Amigo!
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

Ditto from me! I hope that you will mend soon and mend well. Prayers and wishes!
    Sometimes I'm just totally underwhelmed!
    Series "A" Craftsman with Carvetight.

Good to hear from you ,thanks for the update. I will say a few good words for you, my friend.

Capt Barry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast