Thread: Erroe 25 contact CarveWright

Default Erroe 25 contact CarveWright

Hey folks been gone a while but was making mike's coin caddy tonight I had made one that came out fine then got an error 25 contact carvewright came sroling over the info area. took it to other unit and it did the sane. Just after entering the project the head moves back and forth 2 x than the error come up. The shop was getting cool so I called it a day any ideas

Thanks
    Hess

wow, this is a new one to me... did you recently update to the newest version of the software?

Lawrence

they are updated to the new SW what it strange is the same card does it on all 3 units the same way on different broads maybe the card is bad

Have you tried reformatting the card - then try reloading the project and see what happens

RMarkey is offline Firmware Lord, Web Guru, IT King, Raccoon Catcher, Cable-repairer, Bucket Dumper, Undisputed Thumbs-Down Champion

I tested it out, and it worked fine for me. Here's a couple of things to try:

Start by making sure your designer & firmware are updated to the same version.

1. Download the project again and try that one
    -- why: The original POM was created with an older version of designer and may have been updated since its original release as the CW software was updated

2. If it is the only project on your card, use designer to "upload" it again, but with a different name (so you'll have 2 copies on your card), and try to run the second one you saved.
    --why: Part of your card may have gone bad. Saving a second copy will write it to a different part of the card that is "good".

Thanks guys I reformatted the card reloaded it with the newest SW and she took off well. Ah at my age its the small things that count