Thread: Indy Woodworking Show

1. Default Indy Woodworking Show

Good Morning to all ... We will be heading to Indy for the Woodworking Shows today ... setting up and working a booth for the CarveWright Woodworking system ... hope to see you all there. If you come and out and purchase a machine from us this weekend I'll give you a $100 credit for the PatternSuperStore.

SEE YOU THERE ... if you already have a machine and live in the area we'd love to have you stop by and say hello.

2. Default

Up early, ummm no hot water in my room - they think the boiler froze. So I'll go get some breakfast and get ready for the day.

Come out to the show and check some really awesome show pricing and everyone that buys a system during this weekend gets $100 credit at the www.PatternSuperStore.com.

Best of luck Jason and maybe a hot shower at the end of the day at least. Let us know how the show goes up there (on line or drop me an e-mail). I promise no cold showers in Atlanta in March.
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us
    CarveWright START U Team Member.

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRedWoodshop View Post
    Up early, ummm no hot water in my room - they think the boiler froze. So I'll go get some breakfast and get ready for the day.

Come out to the show and check some really awesome show pricing and everyone that buys a system during this weekend gets $100 credit at the www.PatternSuperStore.com.
    jason did you have your display on wed night
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.