Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 5 Year sale

I'm glad they give you the option of choosing how long you need the warranty and other items so you don't have to pay the 1599.00. and you can build your own machine starting at 1199.00. great for people that already own one machine and are familiar with the operation and repair of the machine.... If it wasn't for the forums and the great people here, my machine wouldn't be running.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cabinetdesigner View Post
    just my luuck out carving on my machine and the flex shaft melted and the display screen shows nothing but black squares. I said oh wll time to buy a new machine anyway . then I get on the website and the sale is over. My wife said wait till it goes on sale again. But I dont think it will. But maybe I could sale it as a part machine to make up some of the diffrence. Oh 5 year sale why did you have to end?
    What are you asking for that unit? I have a saw mill and I have some great wood: cedar, walnut, cherry, oak and pine, would you be open for a trade? The wood is air dried since the Ice storm in AR in Jan 2009, if you are Open to a trade PM me with your e-mail. You could put that Junk machine on your Pick-Up, Ill bet I could fill that Pick-up with some great carving wood for your new machine. BJB

Maybe some great patterns also. Tulsa is not far from Yellville, AR
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123