Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IMPORTANT CW ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE - Jan 12, 2012

Good news is I didn't need a boat to get home. Bad news is I was without power for a while last night, and have to replace a window at home. Apparently there was quite a bit of hail associated with the storm yesterday, and the glass was cracked.

I was surprised at how intense the storms were. The one that hit the town I live in tore up our mall, took out several power poles and lines, and just made a mess of the rest of town. Not a lot of serious damage, except for the mall, where the roof caved in.

Oh well. Life goes on.
    Sonuva Nutcracker!

Alex
    Carvewright

LHR is up with limited access.

We have access to view the store, but cannot process orders through our credit card verification system. It appears that a few orders are being placed by customers online with some success although some customers are reporting getting a "Fatal Error" message when trying to place orders through the store.

Our tracking system - Customer Account - for registering computers, machine, software, & other is still down.

We also have NO EMAIL access.

The phones, forum, website and Facebook account are functioning.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

We seem to be coming back online. Emails are pouring in to our mailboxes. Tracking is not back yet, but they are still working on it. We haven't tried to process an order on the store yet, but will let you know.

4. Default

Is part of the issue being unable to login to your account due to i am unable to today.

Yes, the Tracking System that we use to register the machine, software, computers, etc is still down. Customers access the Tracking System through their Customer Account Login either top right on our website or through the Project Designer software under HELP.

6. Default

Ok, that explains why, tkx again.

I understand this is out of the companies control, but I am frustrated by tech support when trying to get replacement parts under my machine's warranty.

I have troubleshot the machine, I know exactly what parts it needs, I have the machine serial number, hours, etc, etc, etc, and what I get from the tech team is we need you in front of your machine to diagnose the problem

I have currently 2 machines now so that made it easy to find out what was wrong, I went one area at a time switching parts, until I found the problem, so I don't need the run around when I call.

I am venting a bit so forgive me, just have called at least 6 times now. understood yesterday, but told now, told to call later because they can not document the warranty problem, but if I was to "order parts" I could get them now

Default Important update:

Any new machine or computer registration, advanced software, patterns, projects or subscriptions purchases WILL NOT be able to be activated until we get the system back up and running.

New activation codes or software serial keys will also not be generated. We also cannot do this manually.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    Any new machine or computer registration, advanced software, patterns, projects or subscriptions purchases WILL NOT be able to be activated until we get the system back up and running.

New activation codes or software serial keys will also not be generated. We also cannot do this manually.
    Thanks for the updates Connie and Team. As the new owner of a brand new 5-Year Anniversary CW, may I expect the Warranty to be extended by the duration of the LHR outage since I cannot register it on-line and unlock it to test carve? Or am I misunderstanding this new machine registration process compared to my old B machine setup? I've been hesitant to start the process knowing what your area is going through (FEMA readouts keep me advised hour by hour). Your advice would be appreciated given the brief Warranty and what Lawrence's friend went through recently with his C CW and your special efforts to assist him. Thanks in advance.
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us
    CarveWright START U Team Member.

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers

Your warranty will start when you register the machine, so long as it is within a reasonable period of time from date of purchase. In other words, officially it starts from date of purchase, but we clock it off registration date. Giving time for processing, shipping and reasonable setup time is standard. Intentional delay of registration is of course NOT acceptable.

We're good Capt Bruce. Sorry for the delay in you playing with your "new toy"!!

The guys were there until late last night and still there when I left at 7 tonight. Cross your fingers it will be up tomorrow, but we evidently took a pretty hard hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast