Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Punisher Skull

Default Punisher Skull

I have a unit here at Fort Sill nicknamed the Punishers, so of course their unofficial logo is the punisher skull. Any help would be greatly appreciated in getting a pattern of the skull. Thanks in advance for any help.

John

John will this one do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails punisher skull.jpg   punisher skull1.jpg  
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

That looks pretty good. Is there a way to get the "teeth" to the same height as the rest of the skull. After carving these will be cut out and mounted at several different locations. I.m afraid that if I ddo the skull out of 4/4 stock the teeth section will be too fragile.

Sure, what thickness do you want the entire skull. Current is .25 thick, so if you are going to cut it out, you may want it to be a deeper carve for the 4/4 stock.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Like Eddie mentioned, carved a little deeper in 4/4 looks good, if you're still worried about it breaking
    you might consider carving it with the grain of the wood you choose.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EDs - Punisher Skull 1a..png  
    Last edited by Kenm810; 01-09-2012 at 03:28 PM.
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

Thanks guys. I will go ahead and give it a run and see how it turns out. I appreciate the help.

Does anyone have this patter that would be willing to share?

If you click this link, it will take you to the pattern. Just scroll down, click on download, then click the name that shows up and it will download for you.
    http://lambswoodworking.com/products...id_product=258

Eddie

Eddie,

I don't believe I had seen those patterns. They are great looking patterns. I really like the tree of life one. I just made one that is similar.

Hope you've been doing well.

Oscar

Oscar, those are normally seen by those who have purchased from me. By me giving a direct link it shows 23 items in that category. All totaled I have over 130 free patterns on the site, again only available to some members. This cart does not take payments anymore now, so if anyone is ordering, they must email me and I will give them instructions. At some point I plan to take the cart down completely, maybe I will create a WordPress cart at some time, but most likely not.

Eddie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast