Thread: Lost projects

Default Lost projects

I downloaded the temp software and put a few simple projects together just so I could see what I made up looks like on wood. I opened a couple of them and made changes and then saved them again. Tonight I was doing more work and was going to make a change and all the projects are gone. Does the temp software delete these projects after a certain period of time?

Default Re: Lost projects

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper
    I downloaded the temp software and put a few simple projects together just so I could see what I made up looks like on wood. I opened a couple of them and made changes and then saved them again. Tonight I was doing more work and was going to make a change and all the projects are gone. Does the temp software delete these projects after a certain period of time?
    Not that I am aware of... I have done a few projects with the software, and have not run into this problem. Did you get a message "gui.exe has caused a problem blah blah blah...." ??? curious as I had a problem with the gui.exe a few times.
    ver 1.162
    -If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it is jammed, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
    -If it moves and it shouldn't, duct tape it. If it doesn't move and it should, Boeshield T-9

Default saves

I have also used the trial and save a few projects, Installed the software that came with the machine. It did not delete them. Try saving the somewhere other than in the carvewright folder(my pictures etc).