Thread: CarveWright Carving machine for sale

1. Default CarveWright Carving machine for sale

My machine was purchased new in 2008 and used for personal work. It runs great and has been well taken care of. It is a version B but has all the new upgrades to include the Carve Tight spindle system and heavy duty rubber tracking belts.
    Included in the sale is:
    *Memory card and reader/writer-software
    *2- 1/16" carving bits
    *1- 1/8" cutting bit
    *A set of the routing bits (these are for the old spindle system but can be used on the new system, they just need the collets removed, i have done some of them)
    *all tools and hardware
    *I will also include the Centerline Text software and the Pattern editing software this is a $300 bonus (they are registered to me and normally are not transferable, but I will get around this and simply give you my account information. I will change the address and email to the buyers specifications)
    This item is also up for auction on E bay simply search for carvewright and you will find it, there are more pics there.

Price is listed locally on CL for $1000 but anyone who buys it here i will sell it for $825 shipped.

Default carvewright carving machine for sale

Hi,

Do you still have this machine for sale. Where are you located. How many hours are on the machine. Does it come with programs or any of the following; carving bit, cutting bit, memory card with programmer, vacuum bag adapter, software and instructional DVD. Is there a Scanning Probe.

You can respond to;

mtfairbarn@hotmail.com

Thank you, Miles

3. Default

Is it still for sale?

do you tal haiit