Here you go another NewB to add to the mix.

A little background: I have been an Instructor (IT and Logistics) for the past 28 years (with hobbies that included woodworking, automotive, construction, and off-roading), due to a disability I had to surrender to an early “retirement”. I am hoping that this machine will let me have the opportunity to still do woodworking with some level of craftsmanship that I am unable to perform on my own any longer.
I received my CC in the beginning of November and have been experimenting with it and exploring the Forum ever since. I have learned quite a bit from the users on this Forum so far, and hope to expand my knowledge of this machine and its capabilities further in the future.
I have found that if I have a problem or question with my machine, or something that I might be doing wrong, that if I check on the Forum first I don’t have to call for support. (Especially if I feel my question is off the wall, or that I might be doing something like an id10t) I have found that a lot of questions that I have had so far are not uncommon. I have had various Z and X Axis Errors/Stalls as well as “Load Board” Errors, along with some “Air Carving”. So far I have found all the answers or reasons to my issues on the forum.
I also wanted to say a quick Thank You to a hand full of Members (mainly; “AskBud”, “DigitalWorkshop” (aka. Who’s Al) and “LitteRedWorkshop”) for all that they have commented on in the Forum. Also to Connie at CW for going above and beyond for a NewB (trying to find another user local to me for added support).

Again, just another NewB.