Thread: help with marine patch

1. Default help with marine patch

I was wondering if anyone had this patch or could turn it into a pattern. I found a few marine patterns but they were not the same. My friend wants this particular one on a clock. I even looked at patterns to purchase but like on pattern super store the patch says Dept of Navy on top and US Marines on the bottom. Appreciate any help.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marine patch2.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	999.5 KB 
ID:	49465

Greg, That patch should not be too difficult, it s very similar to the one on the Pattern Super Store. I believe Jason Allen "little red woodshop" made the ones on the site and im sure he can alter his marine patch to suit your needs. Just send an email to the Pattern super store and i know they will be happy to help since that s the goal of the entire coalition of artists there including myself.

Stephen Allen
    Patterns By Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by gregsolano View Post
    I was wondering if anyone had this patch or could turn it into a pattern. I found a few marine patterns but they were not the same. My friend wants this particular one on a clock. I even looked at patterns to purchase but like on pattern super store the patch says Dept of Navy on top and US Marines on the bottom. Appreciate any help.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marine patch2.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	999.5 KB 
ID:	49465
    Will this work for you?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails marine-patch2_DISP-cw.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

4. Default

wow, exceeded all expectations. Thank you BJB. Sending you a PM.

BJB's patterns are great, got a lot of compliments on the four branch signs....
    Gary
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00001 (2).JPG   DSC00001 (3).JPG   DSC00006 (4).JPG  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Gary Koval; 12-02-2011 at 06:42 AM.
    3D Pro Ver. 3.103 Build 14, STL & DXF Importer, Rotary, Conforming Vectors, Centerline- Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo CPU T6500 @ 2.10GHz 4GB Ram 64 bit Operating System using Windows 7

6. Default

Nice painting and great projects gary.