Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: check board tracking????

Yup, sounds like the board tracking sensor, call carvewright, and they will get you the part you need, the board tracking sensor does not cost all that much.

Replacing it should get you back on the carving track

Quote Originally Posted by chuckles2153 View Post
    I've tried to contact carvewright thru this forum but nobody will contact me back. What good is customer support when you can't get a response, This is'nt a one time thing either I've tried to order things in the last few months that were never even processed after a month.
    You cannot order parts through this forum.

Either:
    1. Call us at 713-473-6572 to place your order
    2. Send email to sales@carvewright.com for pricing & availability, but you will need to call us to place the order

NEVER SEND YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO VIA EMAIL!

NEVER SEND EMAIL TO ORDERS@CARVEWRIGHT.COM.

In other words, if you place an order and receive an automatic email from us about your order, do not send us an email back at orders@carvewright.com (it even says that on the invoice). It is an automated email and we do not get those emails directly. I do have a way of going into them and looking, which I now try to do somewhat regularly, but for every purchase made there are several emails produce - sometimes 6+ emails per order. So, finding where someone has responded to an automated email (orders@carvewright.com) is very difficult, time consuming and unreliable.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12